Stuck At Ticklish Grove-Hand Mirror Site

[Post New]by wiccawoman0808 on Apr 12, 13 1:46 PM
Hello Everyone !!
I finally made it into the Hodgepodge Hollow forum!! I love this game, but am stuck at the Ticklish Grove Hand Mirror site. When I enter there is a gold square line all the way around the site with the Little Gnome sitting outside of it in the lower left hand corner. There are hidden objects I have to find, but when I click on any objects nothing happens; to make it more frustrating, I go to the Little Gnome for a hint and all he does is go back into sleep mode. Hmmmmm???? I must be trying too hard or blind as a bat? Has anyone else had this problem? Any and all assistance in this matter will greatly alleviate my frustration and maybe my blood pressure will return to normal also. Thank-You!!!!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Stuck At Ticklish Grove-Hand Mirror Site

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 13, 13 7:44 AM
Hi wiccawoman0808,

Welcome to the Pond!

Although I must confess that I haven't played this game, I certainly want to help as much as I can.

So I did a little research and it seems like in this area, you need to first find the hand mirror and then all the items lists such as the tiara etc.The mirror is under the tree to the far right.

If you have done this already or you are being prevented from collecting those items for some reason, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our Reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: