dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

Stuck at the fencer in front of door with tumbler--help!

[Post New]by dianaluna on Apr 13, 13 12:23 PM
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have the combination for the tumbler on the door, but I cannot get the fencer into the correct position. I looked at the Stategy Guide in which they label J, K & L as parts of the fencer. I clicked in the order indicated but the cursor is showing a circle ( I am not using custom cursor because it floated) instead of a pointer. This cannot be skipped as it is not a puzzle. Can someone enlighten me? Thanks! [b]

Wakame
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

Re:Stuck at the fencer in front of door with tumbler--help!

[Post New]by Wakame on Apr 15, 13 8:15 AM
Hi Dianaluna,

I found if I jabbed him in the head and then immediately on his right leg I could score a hit. Did this three times to open the door. Hope this helps?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 15, 13 7:52 PM
...or the other way round. Click on either his head or leg and then immediately click the body part farthest from that one.

Although it sounds as though you have a cursor issue? I'm sorry, I'm not sure what to tell you about that. If you're having an issue where the cursor won't interact with the fencer, you might want to uninstall and reinstall and see if that fixes it.

[Post New]by nightmare31 on Mar 8, 14 11:27 AM
I got the knight, but when I try to change the tumblers with the combination, it doesn't work. I am really stuck. I hope I don't have to start over. maybe I did something wrong when I fought with the knight. suggestions anyone???

Go to: