mystery case files return to ravenhurst

[Post New]by kellyrobin on Feb 26, 09 8:52 AM
im stuck & cant do any thing! the only thing that is shining at me is the well and the metal plate outside of the gates. In my inventory i have a pick axe, wrench,typewriter key (v), machine belt, horn, and a damp cloth. No stick like everyone is talking about

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

Re:mystery case files return to ravenhurst

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Feb 26, 09 8:54 AM
Are you at the front gate? If so click on the box. You can't do the well til later in the game.

Welcome to the pond. If you need some help a good place to check is the game forum. Every part of this game has been gone over with a fine tooth comb. Just click on All Game Forums and go down to M.

Edited on 02/26/2009 at 8:56:24 AM PST

NONONONONO
Manatee
Manatee
4,085 Posts

[Post New]by NONONONONO on Feb 26, 09 8:55 AM
Hello Kelly, welcome to the forums. Have you gotten the sun or moon pendant?

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Feb 26, 09 9:46 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

ogieogie
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by ogieogie on Apr 29, 09 8:05 PM
NONONONONO wrote:Hello Kelly, welcome to the forums. Have you gotten the sun or moon pendant?

ogieogie
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by ogieogie on Apr 29, 09 8:29 PM
I played this all the way through about a month ago taking notes as it became more difficult; but I cannot remember the begininng; how to get down past the ying yang; then past the before that I believe to get the rose to the statue before the door that I remember how to cdonfigure but I am not doing something right... any help out there tonight?

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Apr 29, 09 9:05 PM
Welcome to the pond. Can you ask that again? A little clarification. I got:

1. how to get down past the ying yang: fireplace. Put the pendents on the fireplace and look in your journal for the corresponding symbols.

2. to get the rose to the statue before the door that I remember how to cdonfigure: The guy on the door? Look in the kitchen on the wall for the picture. You must be exact!

Anything else feel free to pm me via the button at the top of my post. Also, there are walkthroughs available, I know [Gamezebo] has one.

Good Luck.

Edited on 02/01/2010 at 10:09:17 AM PST

Go to: