bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to 100% Hidden Objects forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 14, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to 100% Hidden Objects forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 100% Hidden Objects players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:Welcome to 100% Hidden Objects forum

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Apr 15, 13 7:14 AM
can you take the timer off?..................

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Apr 15, 13 7:16 AM
can you take the timer off?..................

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 16, 13 2:00 AM
Hi lisablue4369,

There is not option to turn off the timer however, you can keep playing after the timer has expired if you want to take things easier and not work against the clock.

I hope this info is helpful!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by 63highpocktes on Apr 18, 13 3:30 PM
almost finished queen of death,in the mine,need a dagar,a blunt object,and a way to open a door.Every location sends me out.All I HAVE IN INVENTORY ARE SIX RUENS.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 18, 13 4:20 PM
Hi 63highpocktes and welcome to the Pond!

It sounds like you're playing Haunted Manor: Queen of Death and may have posted over here in a different game Forum by accident.

We have a great walkthrough for that game that shows where everything is and how to solve all the puzzles. You can check it out by clicking right here.

If you'd like to talk to other Fishies that are playing that game, or ask other questions about what to do in specific spots, you can also start a new discussion over in the Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Forum.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by loulouboy on May 6, 13 11:50 AM
I haven,t seen any new announcements for HOG games!!! I,m wondering if and when they will start up the weekly forum again? Hondo said that there would be someone doing this!!!! Thanxs LouLouboy!!!!!

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 8, 13 11:43 AM
Hi loulouboy,

Hondo is currently out on maternity leave (he and Mrs. Hondo just had a baby girl), but another Mod here, Seine, has taken over his weekly game update postings in the meantime over in the Chit-Chat Corner. Here's a link to the most current one - just click on the blue text below:

Hondo's Highlights - May 6

I hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgIzara

Edited on 05/08/2013 at 11:44:14 AM PST

brucegarr
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by brucegarr on May 18, 13 9:49 AM
The best HOG I have seen yet. This is what I am looking for in an HOG. No blog walkthroughs and no strategy guides. Pure fun.

brucegarr
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by brucegarr on May 20, 13 11:25 AM
So far, I have finished all the scenes except the last one. I can't get access to it. Is there something I should do to get the scene to open?

[Post New]by linda_wallace6 on Jun 10, 13 10:11 AM
Is there a list of games of Hidden Objects for Mac 10.4.11 PPC

Edited on 06/10/2013 at 10:13:43 AM PST

Welcome to 100% Hidden Objects forum

[Post New]by mynameisturk on Jul 3, 13 1:10 PM
[I need help with the Play Detective Quest-The Crystal Slipper
I am stuck where I am suppose to distract the goblin with necklace. I pointed the necklace everywhere on goblin with no avail. Please help if you have solution .

[Post New]by claradina on Jul 14, 13 10:57 PM
this game is really awesome.. I enjoyed the game while playing...

Edited on 07/14/2013 at 10:58:24 PM PST

[Post New]by powerdoggames on Sep 5, 13 7:44 PM
I am playing Dragon’s Call II,It’s an exciting and thrilling MMO game. We have prepared handsome gifts for new players.more free online games at powerdoggames.com

pimmers
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by pimmers on Sep 28, 13 12:52 PM
any news about the next installment of mystery case files for nov 2013

[Post New]by needlecraftlade on Oct 1, 13 8:26 AM
Please explain the star system . Doesn't tell you anywhere how to get green stars or what they are for.

[Post New]by AnniRose on Oct 7, 13 1:29 PM
I figured the stars out: When you start a HO scene, you have two options: Words or Pictures: Words are the Yellow Stars and Pictures are the Green Stars. This option is located at the bottom of the scene when you play the scene the first time!!! Hope this helps.

Love playing this game!! I recommend it to anyone with any elderly parent, finding those objects keeps their minds sharp.

Really like this HO game, but then I'm a big fan of MCF games!!

Edited on 10/07/2013 at 4:21:54 PM PST

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Oct 17, 13 5:33 PM
brucegarr wrote:The best HOG I have seen yet. This is what I am looking for in an HOG. No blog walkthroughs and no strategy guides. Pure fun.

I agree. The games are hard enough for me without following some storyline that many times doesn't make much sense. Sheesh, when one of the objects just says "jewelry" it's tough. A watch, a ring, a necklace? I usually stumble upon them by accident.

[Post New]by unicorn7778 on Oct 25, 13 1:05 PM
my entire page information changed, my level was 37 and signed on about 2 hr later and i was a level 24. Every thing changed and some thing missing. the game's name is found: hidden objects, i love the game.

[Post New]by jmail1956 on Dec 16, 13 2:24 PM
Is there a list of the STAR ITEMS for each scene? I never know what star item I'm looking for.

Go to: