Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by SabreSarabia on Mar 2, 15 9:55 PM
Level 41, still can't get into the "RockTree". It's in Cloud City, in Source Gates. It gets the ringed highlight, but there is no lock to unlock. when you click on it, it does nothing. Can this be fixed? How soon?? Can you PLEASE let me know? Thx, Sabre'

[Post New]by MysteriousWon on Mar 3, 15 2:27 AM
I just got a gold chest for completing 10 part daily quest but it hasnt registered in my "Get 5 gold chests" achievement.
Also, I was able to recover my original game by retrieving the file from my old computer. Does Bigfish have a cloud where our games are stored? It could have been a catastrophe for me to have lost my lvl 34 game.

[Post New]by MysteriousWon on Mar 3, 15 2:28 AM
I also am not receiving gifts nor invites to the tournies. Is this a glitch?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 3, 15 6:35 AM
Mysterious....the daily quest gold chests do not count toward the achievement....only the gold chests from feeding your pets.

Good on you to get your old MC files....BF does save your game somewhere but if you lose your game it could take them months to get it back....always backup on a flash drive...if something happens you can get your game back immediately.

I don't know about the gifts....BUT........the tournies....they are having problems with them so they are on the back burner for now....it will eventually be fixed.

nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by nanciq on Mar 3, 15 3:23 PM
I copied all the files in the MC folder into a stick and copied them all into the folder oin the new laptop, Actually deleted the contents of the folder before I copied, Still opens up a new user,

nanciq wrote:Will see what I can find. Thanks

sbaker2318 wrote:Nanci.........there are numerous posts in this forum on how to transfer your game from old PC to new PC.......basically you copy MC files from old PC on flashdrive, then copy over your game files on new PC........you might want to look through forum for those posts.

OGWhiz
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by OGWhiz on Mar 3, 15 4:11 PM
SabreSarabia wrote:Level 41, still can't get into the "RockTree". It's in Cloud City, in Source Gates. It gets the ringed highlight, but there is no lock to unlock. when you click on it, it does nothing. Can this be fixed? How soon?? Can you PLEASE let me know? Thx, Sabre'

Hi gang! I too am having this same exact problem. I am also on level 41. This is a daily quest requirement. Need to go to this area 3 times, but it is not activated, and no way to activate it.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 3, 15 4:25 PM
nanciq wrote:I copied all the files in the MC folder into a stick and copied them all into the folder oin the new laptop, Actually deleted the contents of the folder before I copied, Still opens up a new user,

nanciq wrote:Will see what I can find. Thanks

sbaker2318 wrote:Nanci.........there are numerous posts in this forum on how to transfer your game from old PC to new PC.......basically you copy MC files from old PC on flashdrive, then copy over your game files on new PC........you might want to look through forum for those posts.

Nanci....I am afraid that is all I know.........contact BF.....they have to have more ideas.

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Mar 4, 15 4:29 PM
The gifts are totally chaotic. I send a gift, get thanked, then a few minutes later I am asked if I want to send another gift. At first thinking I had not done it correctly I sent it again; sometimes I get different messages superimposed on each other. Other times it appears to just let me send gifts more than once. Heaven knows what is happening at the other end!

[Post New]by bright_eyes1 on Mar 4, 15 6:16 PM
bennett26 wrote: Since latest update showing new format for gifts, I have not received any gifts which is very unusual so I know it is not from lack of friends sending Sending from my end seems ok, but not actually sure if they are receiving even though it states "sent" . Anyone else experiencing this? It has been several days.

I'm having the same issue. If you get an answer, please post.

janierae
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by janierae on Mar 5, 15 4:47 PM
I have exited the game twice this afternoon and when I came back to play, I have lost everything I did in the Quests. It seems I have to keep doing the same quests over and over.

Has this happened to anyone else. I have spent a lot of diamonds on the quests and the game doesn't recognize or save what I've done.

Maybe I should ask for refund of all the money I've spent on diamonds.

[Post New]by MysteriousWon on Mar 5, 15 6:49 PM
My craftmanship achievement is stuck on 10/30 for the past week. I am not receiving gifts from friends. Help please.

[Post New]by MysteriousWon on Mar 5, 15 6:50 PM
bright_eyes1 wrote:
bennett26 wrote: Since latest update showing new format for gifts, I have not received any gifts which is very unusual so I know it is not from lack of friends sending Sending from my end seems ok, but not actually sure if they are receiving even though it states "sent" . Anyone else experiencing this? It has been several days.

I'm having the same issue. If you get an answer, please post.

Me too!

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

GIFT GIVING IS BROKEN!

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Mar 8, 15 12:06 AM
Please fix this glitch ASAP!

I give, the gift is accepted; then within 15 seconds, the gift reverts and my gift-giving availability counter goes back up. URRRGGGHHH!

Izziewizz
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Izziewizz on Mar 8, 15 8:46 AM
janierae wrote:I have exited the game twice this afternoon and when I came back to play, I have lost everything I did in the Quests. It seems I have to keep doing the same quests over and over.

Has this happened to anyone else. I have spent a lot of diamonds on the quests and the game doesn't recognize or save what I've done.

Maybe I should ask for refund of all the money I've spent on diamonds.

Yes, Janierae, it keeps happening to me. I've stopped playing until Support gets back to me with a proper solution to this, and the Game Manager crashes.

Iz

[Post New]by swimmom3 on Mar 9, 15 10:58 AM
I won a diamond in the last tournament, but was never able to pick it up from the lobby. What should I do?

janierae
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by janierae on Mar 9, 15 1:46 PM
I am so frustrated, once again I've lost items I have found to complete quests. Am I exiting wrong? And is there ever any answers from Tech Support about all these issues.

I'm going to quit playing too unless I get a refund of my diamond purchases, purchase the items I need and then loose them again.

Hellloooooo Tec Support....

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Mar 9, 15 7:00 PM
Question: You are turning in tickets right, not just waiting for BF to answer you here?

Re:Lost advancement when I signed back in.

[Post New]by first_responder on Mar 10, 15 9:14 AM
This has happened one time to many and it is not just with me husband has same issue. After playing the game for quite some time and finally getting past a tough crafting item. I had to log off my game only to log back in and find out the hour or so of playing was for nothing. Everything I had completed was gone, the game had reset back to where I was when I had first started that day. I lost all that I had collected and spent including diamonds that I had used. Please help me with this.

[Post New]by moose627 on Mar 10, 15 9:25 AM
SabreSarabia wrote:Hi, my quest is to go to the Rock Tree in Cloud City. It highlights it but there is no way to open it. There is no lock or anything. Can you fix it?

hi...level 40..... i also can't gain entrance to the rock tree in cloud city. it is the daily quest today ( 3-10-15 ) help...please

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 10, 15 9:36 AM
Moose.........I think you have to open the Rock Tree........I think level 41? Some of the daily quests send you to places you have not opened yet.......this is one quest you cant do yet.

Go to: