Level 39 help please

[Post New]by dollydynamo on Apr 14, 13 4:55 PM
I have read badgerfann's account of level 39. I get to the end and I have 350 gold left. I have the troll at the start of the bridge which needs 100 gold, the troll in front of the castle on the right hand side that needs 100 gold and I need a donkey to build the tower. I am obviously missing something because I need to save 100 gold to finish the level. Can anybody help, I am almost ready to give up. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

Re:Level 39 help please

[Post New]by unclepaul on Apr 16, 13 10:08 PM
You do not have to buy all the critters off. You should have three remaining at the end. There are a couple of ways to get to a position. From memory top right one in middle and one lowest midddle.

[Post New]by dollydynamo on Apr 17, 13 3:58 PM
Hi Unclepaul, Thank you very much for your help. I have completed it and am now on the last one Level 41. I didn't even think about skipping one of the chests. You would think at a senior age I would have figured it out! Many thanks again.

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Jun 27, 13 3:08 AM
I tried others directions and I could not follow them because I been up all night. So anyway I go to youtube as I seen someone posted a video for the level someone said on this forum but I don't watch the video I look at what she posted. She posted how to beat the level to open all the chests. I took it as open all the chests and ignore everyone else. I beat the level within the time limit. I haven't done that since the beginning.

[Post New]by dbldee722 on Aug 10, 13 2:48 PM
Where is everyone getting money? When I open these chests I get cocktails! Nobody wants cocktails. And there is no market to sell the cocktails. What is up with that?

[Post New]by loveagolden on Jan 22, 14 2:08 PM
could someone PLEASE post a walkthrough for level 39? I've tried everything, and I can't get to any of the wood piles, HELP!!!!

pineo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by pineo on Jun 29, 14 6:33 PM
I have been trying this level and I can't figure it out can anyone help please?

pineo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by pineo on Jul 2, 14 6:19 PM
Could someone give me some help? I am still trying to get through this level and can't figure it out. I would really appreciate some assistance.

Go to: