pchy
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

need help with "Many Years Ago"

[Post New]by pchy on Apr 14, 13 7:09 PM
I have checked the game forum for Many Years Ago and can't find an answer for what to do when people are hungry but won't go to any tree to pick food. They just keep walking around with food signs and making new word signs and ! signs over their heads. Can anyone help me please?

Edited on 04/14/2013 at 8:56:40 PM PST

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

Re:need help

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Apr 14, 13 7:52 PM
I can't help but I do suggest you use the edit button on the post, click on the thread title and add the name of the game. I'm sure there are several games that have this type of play. Knowing exactly which one this is could possibly help others help.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

Re:need help

[Post New]by Liasmani on Apr 14, 13 8:03 PM
Here is the walkthrough for the game "Many Years Ago"

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/many-years-ago-walkthrough/

pchy
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

Re:need help with "Many Years Ago"

[Post New]by pchy on Apr 14, 13 8:57 PM
walkthrough doesn't help with this problem

[Post New]by Spirit_of_Auron on Apr 14, 13 9:10 PM
I think the only thing you can do is if you have anyone that's not complaining about being hungry is have that one pick food and make the others then go eat, past that I'm not sure as i"ve not run into a problem where all were hungry while playing it.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 15, 13 2:06 AM
Heya pchy,

I'm really sorry that all your little people in Many Years Ago seem to be hungry .

It could be that some of the files for your game aren't working properly and are causing this problem. In this case it could help to simply uninstall and reinstall your game.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I also wanted to let you know that we try to gather all information about technical problems with the game in our Many Years Ago Forum. I'll go ahead and move this topic over to the game's Forum to make sure that other Fishies that played the game can find it more easily!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 04/15/2013 at 2:08:22 AM PST

Go to: