REALLY stuck! The payphone (out of service) AND the coin and brick.

[Post New]by forestdweller on Apr 15, 13 6:07 PM
Ok I have tried repeatedly to dial the phone (it keeps saying" out of service" ) Yes I am dragging the numbers as with an older style phone.
Also I have also tried repeatedly to hit the phone with the brick to retrieve the 2nd coin. (One coin was used for the phone so I have one left in inventory.
HELP I have been stuck for several days now and I am becoming quite discouraged.
ANY advice? [/b]

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:REALLY stuck! The payphone (out of service) AND the coin and brick.

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 17, 13 3:24 PM
Hi forestdweller,

Just because you didn't mention it for sure - do you already have the number you need to dial when using the phone? When I played through first, I tried dialing some random numbers, but it wasn't until I had the piece of paper with Lawrence's number and put it on the phone that the call went through.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by harpylady85 on Jun 24, 13 12:27 PM
I have the number for Lawrence, but it still says the number is out of service.

macin
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by macin on Jul 9, 13 12:21 PM
they don,t tell you to dil e the phone like back in the 50s and 60s

macin
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by macin on Jul 9, 13 12:25 PM
This game had a stupid ending

macin
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by macin on Jul 9, 13 12:27 PM
macin wrote:
harpylady85 wrote:I have the number for Lawrence, but it still says the number is out of service.
the phone
you don't say dil,e the number

[Post New]by MeenFangrl on Mar 9, 14 7:56 AM
After watching a video, I figured out how to do it. (BTW, you get the phone number from the bartender by playing a hidden object game after you fix the projector.)

First you put the coin in, then take the piece of paper that has the phone number on it and put it on the phone.

You grab the holes that the numbers are under and drag the holes until the silver thing is on the LEFT SIDE of the holes, not on them. (That's the part that I got stuck on.)

Then, you use the brick on the phone to get the coin out.

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by harpylady85 on May 25, 14 4:30 PM
MeenFangrl wrote:After watching a video, I figured out how to do it. (BTW, you get the phone number from the bartender by playing a hidden object game after you fix the projector.)

First you put the coin in, then take the piece of paper that has the phone number on it and put it on the phone.

You grab the holes that the numbers are under and drag the holes until the silver thing is on the LEFT SIDE of the holes, not on them. (That's the part that I got stuck on.)

Then, you use the brick on the phone to get the coin out.

I hope this helps.

Did all that, the phone is still out of service.

Go to: