acs42
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Chapter 5 - the boat

[Post New]by acs42 on Apr 16, 13 2:44 AM
My chapter 5 isn't the same as the walk through one; I have an external view, and I can't find the book or the vest

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Chapter 5 - the boat

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 16, 13 4:51 AM
Hi acs42m,

It sounds like you are playing on iOS and so I'm sorry for any confusion this discrepancy has caused!

While the walkthrough we offer for this game will match much of your game, there may be some details or scenes that are slightly different because the game had to be tweaked for Mobile. This means that some scenes that are not suitable will be omitted/replaced with others so it is perfectly normal to notice these differences when consultation the PC walkthrough.

My best suggestion would be to skip a little forward in the walkthrough for a sense of where you are heading and if you need help in game, please try the hint button for a clue.

Hope this helps explain things and hoping you get moving in this game again soon.

bfgBaikal

acs42
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Re:Chapter 5 - the boat

[Post New]by acs42 on Apr 17, 13 1:20 AM
Thank you. Yes, I am playing the game on an iPad. There are two remaining objects in that scene, though, that the hint button does not reveal. These are a book and a vest.

P.S. Of course, as soon as I submitted this message, without this PS, I found the vest and book. I also found that the problem scene was not a replacement, as I first thought, but an additional scene, which is rather nice.

Edited on 04/17/2013 at 1:26:45 AM PST

Go to: