bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Solitaire Twist Collection

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 17, 13 12:29 AM
Looking for a new twist on solitaire? Solitaire Twist Collection combines the classic strategy of solitaire with wild layouts, fun power-ups and stunning visuals! Match pairs to clear the board and reveal hidden cards one-by-one. Three special power-ups can help you out of sticky situations, but you’ll still need clever strategy if you want to �nish fast. This twisted solitaire game will throw you for a loop!

anabel1566
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Solitaire Twist Collection

[Post New]by anabel1566 on Apr 17, 13 2:38 AM
I can't imagine a game being more boring that this one....awful.

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Apr 17, 13 3:52 AM
Does this one have different solitaire games or just one? I like a variety. I don't care for one higher one lower. Boring.

fairlaine
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by fairlaine on Apr 17, 13 4:08 AM
I love solitaire games but this is very,very boring.No buy for me.

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Apr 17, 13 11:54 AM
THanks twin. Takes my computer a while to d/l games so I prefer to check to see if it's worth it. In this case....NO.

[Post New]by lilsuthern on Apr 23, 13 10:46 PM
Riddled with error that even losing all you progress and reinstall doesn't fix. Waste of money!

godschild1955
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by godschild1955 on Apr 27, 13 1:24 PM
Ok now, I just got this game today (luckily I had been given 1 game credit they used) & I find myself either totally confused or totally pi**ed.

>First of all:: is 'matching pairs' the ONLY game on here???
>Secondly:: They give you 'turnovers', etc., but how the Heck do you use them??
>Third:: why when I go to start & click on "choose game" does it go to the 'profile' page? (I see No Where else where I can "choose" from the so-called 500-"collection")
>And Last But Definitely Not Least:: Is There Any Solitaire on this game- which is called....
"SOLITAIRE Twist" after all?????

(Thank God I didn't pay for or waste one of my coupons on this misrepresented game)

godschild1955
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by godschild1955 on May 1, 13 2:16 PM
Hey BFG......
Is There ANY Chance At ALL Maybe You'll Read AND Answer My FIRST Question/Comment?
I have just tried to play game again (1st time since I last commented) & couldn't even tell you if I had the same problems b/c anything I click on, ie:"choose game", "random game", ANYTHING...it takes me to 'create profile'.
I have changed name,etc., but for some reason the "OK" button is not lit up & therefore clicking on it does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!
So even though I paid nothing for the game, it's a shame I can't even agree or disagree with other posts about how bad game is.

[Post New]by Hoodaathunkit on May 4, 13 12:28 PM
Anyone heard if they have a fix yet and if there will be an update--really tired of having to start over every time.

Edited on 05/04/2013 at 12:29:15 PM PST

[Post New]by Marie_in_Florida on May 22, 13 2:33 PM
I love this game, twisted card boards and lots of cards, am up to level 2-83 and have been stuck there for a week, it is a challenge in many areas. I like the fact you can do a random game and also choose a game, especially when I'm being frustrated on a level like 2-83

Go to: