bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Solitaire Twist Collection technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 17, 13 12:35 AM
you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Solitaire Twist Collection technical issues here only

[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on Apr 18, 13 6:53 PM
when I was playing the demo it worked just fine,i bought it & after a couple of daysi was going to another level & the screen went black.If you cant fix it please give me another free game number .Thank you,moonwalker

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Apr 19, 13 7:18 AM
re: moonwalker mine did the same thing..............NOT VERY MANY PEEPS BOUGHT THIS GAME,SO NO COMPLAINTS. But my game was playing normal until level 2-39

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 19, 13 10:59 AM
Hey moonwalker97478 and saphhire,

There are a few reasons why a screen goes black, and as a first step I would definitely recommend checking for any video card driver updates. Often these updates help to get the game up and running properly.

One of our Reps from Tech Support will also be happy to take a closer look and offer some additional options for your game!

Just click here and submit an email to reach them. Live Chat Support is also available Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST if you're a Big Fish Game Club member.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

reesy37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by reesy37 on Apr 21, 13 4:18 AM
I am with the others who cannot play the game once purchased...what a waste!!
In my case, after purchase, it won't let me in to play. When I select my profile, the 'ok' button will not light up and doesn't work. I have tried deleting the profile and creating a new one, deleting the game and reloading, creating a new profile...nothing works. I have a newly paid for game and cannot play it!!!

candiqqq
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by candiqqq on Apr 21, 13 9:05 AM
I am having the exact same issues as "reesy37" worked fine until I paid for the game. I would appreciate a replacement game, as this is too frustrating for me.
Thanks, please advise.

larrane
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by larrane on Apr 21, 13 1:29 PM
I too am having the same problem with this game. I have e-mailed bfg and have done everything they have suggested but it still does not work.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 21, 13 4:20 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to see more of you are having trouble playing this game.

Since you've already tried the suggestions we've given above, I think it would be best for you to get in touch with our Tech Support Team directly now. They have the tools to really delve into what's going on and will work with you on some more specific troubleshooting from there.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

odle5
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by odle5 on Apr 22, 13 6:54 PM
I have deleted/cleared cache/restarted computer/reinstalled this game over and over and each time I play, I get a blank screen in the level. It will not load at all after that. I have went into computer>local disc C: > program data> bigfishgames>winbad>users and deleted all files and folders there to make sure that it is not a LUA problem.

I do not know why this game keeps crashing. I am tired of playing the same levels over and over only to have it go black screen and then not function. It has gone out on level 1-30, Level 2- 10 and Level 3-1. It does not go out on the same level each time.

Why is this game malfunctioning? My computer software is up to date. It is a software problem.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 23, 13 2:01 AM
Heya odle5, welcome to the Pond!

I'm really sorry to hear that your game keeps crashing even though you already tried to solve the problem.

While you mention that your computer is up-to-date, these kind of problems are often caused by some of the software being in need of an update before the game can be displayed properly. You can find some easy steps to check this our by clicking here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 04/23/2013 at 2:02:15 AM PST

[Post New]by freida45 on Apr 23, 13 2:25 AM
reesy37 wrote:I am with the others who cannot play the game once purchased...what a waste!!
In my case, after purchase, it won't let me in to play. When I select my profile, the 'ok' button will not light up and doesn't work. I have tried deleting the profile and creating a new one, deleting the game and reloading, creating a new profile...nothing works. I have a newly paid for game and cannot play it!!!

[Post New]by freida45 on Apr 23, 13 2:27 AM
reesy37 wrote:I am with the others who cannot play the game once purchased...what a waste!!

[Post New]by coffeekid831 on Apr 24, 13 12:32 AM
level 1-68 it does not load, goes to a completely black screen and then freezes. very annoying. Second game of my new purchases that has a problem.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 24, 13 2:47 AM
Hi coffeekid831

Sorry to see you had trouble with the game.

As some newer games are quite sensitive, needing the most up to date drivers to perform correctly, I would suggest checking the help article here, for some great advice on updates you can run to help the computer handle the game more effectively.

If those steps don't work or you would like some help, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team.

Thanks,

bfgBaikal

impi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by impi on Apr 24, 13 6:26 AM
I'm having the same problem, I Have checked everything & have uninstalled & reinstalled, It just came back on at level 2/32 & a black screen, it's getting beyond a joke now paying money for games you can't play

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 24, 13 10:25 AM
Hey there impi and welcome to the Pond!

I'm very sorry to hear that a black screen is showing up at Level 2/23.

Great that you've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and since that didn't help I would recommend checking for any video card driver updates which helps the game to display properly.

Please also be sure to contact Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our Reps will be happy to work with you directly to try and figure that out!

I hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by VAwitch on Apr 27, 13 10:50 AM
I too am having troubles.

Level 1-71 has locked up for me.

I can go "random game" or "select game", and be fine, even Level 1-71 if selected.

But "level mode" = failure to load or terminate access errors, and Run time errors.

I have already uninstalled & reinstalled once. My player information was still residing. I will see if I can figure out how to uninstall even that.

Edited on 04/27/2013 at 10:52:08 AM PST

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 28, 13 3:11 AM
Heya VAwitch, welcome to the Pond!

That definitely sounds frustrating! It might be difficult to find the reason behind these access violation errors though as it is a generic error message that can appear in different situations. You can find some useful tips on how to get rid of it by clicking here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Lillie1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Lillie1 on Sep 7, 13 9:45 PM
I have played and won every single game and there have not been any scores posted. Curious if anyone else has had this problem.
Thanks
Lillie

Go to: