zephyrzodiac
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Stuck in Computer Room

[Post New]by zephyrzodiac on Apr 17, 13 2:46 AM
I'm wondering whether there is some simple thing I'm missing here. After completing the jigsaw, Elisa got sent to the computer room, and seems unable to do anything or go anywhere. Has the game just glitched, or is there something I need to do to gain access to the computer or leave the room? Help!

jsp13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Stuck in Computer Room

[Post New]by jsp13 on Apr 27, 13 11:10 AM
You have to give the completed machine (the puzzle) to Earnest who puts it into the magnitic field to disable it - except! (SPOILER-ish) he's a coward and leaves you to do it! Click on the computer. You have to work out the code - it's a simple process of elimination, doesn't take too long.

Best of luck!

Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by 65536553 on Apr 10, 14 7:53 PM
I keep clicking on the computer but nothing happens. I just get told to search elsewhere for more clues. Where is the magnetic field. Help before i go bonkers

Edited on 04/10/2014 at 10:54:59 PM PST

[Post New]by mfrathbone on Apr 11, 14 5:29 PM
Well I was stuck also. I finally replayed the previous chapter and that triggered the solution. Ernest was finally there. He left and I finished the game. I really Loved this game, except what I would call a glitch in the last chapter.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 16, 14 5:16 PM
mfrathbone wrote:Well I was stuck also. I finally replayed the previous chapter and that triggered the solution. Ernest was finally there. He left and I finished the game. I really Loved this game, except what I would call a glitch in the last chapter.

THANK YOU; I followed your suggestion which was easy and quick to do and then continued on and yes, the engineer showed up in the locker room when I picked up the last puzzle piece and hence, able to complete the game. BTW, I was able to find the "chapter menu" at the top right-hand corner of the Main Menu page.

MEnr56

Edited on 04/16/2014 at 5:17:32 PM PST

Go to: