arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

Where is the blue seahorse??

[Post New]by arthurC on Apr 17, 13 3:10 AM
I've been backwards and forwards and backwards and forwards for hours .. looking for the the sleeping Colussus, because the SG says the blue seahorse is in the dome above it.

I know I've been there before, but I've forgotten how I got there!!

Any pointers would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Jo

EOTD
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by EOTD on Apr 17, 13 3:47 AM
arthurC wrote:I've been backwards and forwards and backwards and forwards for hours .. looking for the the sleeping Colussus, because the SG says the blue seahorse is in the dome above it.

Thanks
Jo

Spoiler:

There is a little round hatch at the base of the angel statue in the library. Go down that ladder to get to the sleeping colossus. When you get there search the big dome windows above it.

Hope this helps.

arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

Re:Where is the blue seahorse??

[Post New]by arthurC on Apr 18, 13 12:02 AM
Thanks EOTD
Jo

rummyII
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by rummyII on May 1, 13 4:05 PM
Excellent instructions! Thanks.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on May 16, 13 9:58 PM
EOTD wrote:
arthurC wrote:I've been backwards and forwards and backwards and forwards for hours .. looking for the the sleeping Colussus, because the SG says the blue seahorse is in the dome above it.

Thanks
Jo

Spoiler:

There is a little round hatch at the base of the angel statue in the library. Go down that ladder to get to the sleeping colossus. When you get there search the big dome windows above it.

Hope this helps.

<strike>I couldn't GET to the big dome windows above it. Do you mean where the statues of the children are at the top of the library? The hint keeps telling me "above sleeping giant" and I'm doggoned if I can find it. I've found all three of the others. Frustrating! </strikie>

Ok, I finally found it. BOY, is that hard to see/find. It is the 'click' away from the sleeping giant as opposed to up closer to it; the first view one gets from the bottom of the stairs. Look up into the dome and it's between two of the beams of it.

Edited on 05/17/2013 at 6:26:45 AM PST

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 17, 13 6:45 AM
Yeah, that one is very hard to see. I looked around in there for probably 15 minutes straight before I finally spotted it. Glad you're on your way again.

Go to: