DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,127 Posts

Informal discussion and comments regarding Redemption Cemetary: Salvation of the Lost CE

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 18, 13 12:49 AM
Hi there,
IMHO this is one of the better series from the Bunny people (ERS), and I have seen some glowing reviews in the Sneek Peek Forum regarding this game - including some inventive HOS.
It has also been a very fast DL for me tonight and the game is almost ready to install.
Again, another useless Bundle Sale for me (and many others I suspect who are longer term BFG members) attached to a CE, but great for newer members.
Seems like I will be heading off to play soon, but I hope those of you who feel like commenting rather than reviewing this game will feel comfortable about adding your impressions here.
Game installed and activated - off to play.
Cheers

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,127 Posts

Re:Informal discussion and comments regarding Redemption Cemetary: Salvation of the Lost CE

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 18, 13 12:56 AM
For those of you who play on the hardest mode - the black bar tips really are disabled in this game.
Thanks ERS.

Re:Informal discussion and comments regarding Redemption Cemetary: Salvation of the Lost CE

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Apr 18, 13 12:56 AM
Well, this is taking a couple of minutes to download and install, so I'll add my two scales worth while I wait. Been looking forward to this - I was ready at the title - and I enjoy games that are more than one story. I don't get bored that way. Hope this one lives up to its hype. I'm an ERS fan, too, so it probably will!

Well, off to sample; I'll play longer in the morning. Almost 1 am here.
Good morning, DragonLady!

CelticCoco

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,127 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 18, 13 1:06 AM
Hi there CelticCoco,
I must admit I exited the game to post about the black bar tips, and now my evening meal is interferring with my return to the game (evening here).
We all look forward to your "morning" assessment.
Cheers

tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by tillybaby on Apr 18, 13 1:29 AM
Hi and although my demo downloaded in a couple of minutes the main bought game is taking forever and ever,

It really is time a gaming site as large as Big Fish Games got this sorted. I have done absolutely everything they have suggested but nothing works and why did the demo download so quickly?

Not happy.

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Apr 18, 13 1:35 AM
Oh, DragonLady - I've played a full half hour! I guess that means I like it already! Off to bed!

CelticCoco

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,127 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 18, 13 1:50 AM
tillybaby wrote:Hi and although my demo downloaded in a couple of minutes the main bought game is taking forever and ever,

It really is time a gaming site as large as Big Fish Games got this sorted. I have done absolutely everything they have suggested but nothing works and why did the demo download so quickly?

Not happy.

Changed my response.
Tillybaby, if the game DL has finished and the GM is hanging at the installation or verification stage, close the GM - even if you have to "force" it to close. Open the GM again and you should see the next stage is ready - probably install.

I have had this happen to me on many occasions, and have found that the actions outlined above worked fine - just make sure the DL is over 98%.
Hope this works for you.
Cheers

Edited on 04/18/2013 at 1:56:58 AM PST

[Post New]by heatherington on Apr 18, 13 2:00 AM
Holding your dog hostage, that's a new one. Of course it had me at the title. Am downloading now and I am 100% positive I'll buy it just for the developer alone, let alone the Redemption genre.

mothermayhem
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by mothermayhem on Apr 18, 13 3:17 AM
"Again, another useless Bundle Sale for me (and many others I suspect who are longer term BFG members) attached to a CE, but great for newer members"

Agree DragonLadyOz, very rarely do I get to enjoy a bundle sale.

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Apr 18, 13 5:51 AM
Looks like another enjoyable game from one of my favorite devs. I must say though, I don't like the part where you charge up the raven. It seems out of sync with the game somehow. I'm trying to do something, and then I have to stop to charge up the raven???? Not liking it. Anyway, I have played a half hour and just have to decide if I will purchase now or wait for the SE. I own all the Redemption games so far, so the bundle sale isn't something I can take advantage of.

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,409 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Apr 18, 13 8:40 AM
I'm enjoying the game and know my DGD will love this one with all the animals .
I don't like having to recharge the raven either. I don't get the air charge game. The instruction didn't make sense to me. Maybe I just need some more as it's morning at my house

Will put this one on my 'to buy' list but don't feel like I just have to play it right now

Thanks for the screen change, it is appreciated

I am another member that dislikes these 'Bundle Sales' They're only great for newer members or those that have been on a game diet

For those purchasing this one, happy CE Thursday

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on Apr 18, 13 1:03 PM
peeshee_1951 wrote:I'm enjoying the game and know my DGD will love this one with all the animals .
I don't like having to recharge the raven either. I don't get the air charge game. The instruction didn't make sense to me. Maybe I just need some more as it's morning at my house

Will put this one on my 'to buy' list but don't feel like I just have to play it right now

Thanks for the screen change, it is appreciated

I am another member that dislikes these 'Bundle Sales' They're only great for newer members or those that have been on a game diet

For those purchasing this one, happy CE Thursday

I don't like the having to recharge the Raven either. I've managed to do it but can't get the thing to fly.
I managed it the first time (more luck than management) but now I can't get it to fly at all. If I click on the item or the Raven it just takes me back to the recharge (which is full). I may be stupid but I'm getting very frustrated with it. Can anyone HELP???

I was so looking forward to this game as I've played all the others but if I can't get the Raven to fly it's a no buy for me. I've used up most of my 60min. with this problem.

Edited on 04/18/2013 at 1:05:20 PM PST

Tundei
Clownfish
Clownfish
645 Posts

[Post New]by Tundei on Apr 18, 13 1:28 PM
Impressed, lots of positive changes, will buy the CE on a BOGO sale if the bonus chapter is worthy.

e.t.a. It's been months I bought my last ERS game.

Edited on 04/18/2013 at 1:30:22 PM PST

[Post New]by Strwbrydelisus on Apr 18, 13 4:19 PM
help iam at the combination lock and ive tried every combo but it wont open numbers are 753 what am I doing wrong.....

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,439 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 18, 13 9:25 PM
Strwbrydelisus wrote:help iam at the combination lock and ive tried every combo but it wont open numbers are 753 what am I doing wrong.....

Hey, Strwbrydelisus! Make sure you press the center button after you arrive at each combo number.

I essentially enjoyed this game, but I'm afraid I must be becoming jaded. I remember loving the first RC (after the glitches were ironed out) but I just don't seem to ever get that feeling from games much anymore. Maybe I need to take a break! Lol!

I, too, was irritated with having to charge the raven, but came to the conclusion that at least I had to do something for myself and wasn't automatically handed a short cut.

My main complaint was using my poor puppy against me! That was just downright mean!

And add another gamer for whom the bundle sale is worthless!

Mostly, though, I thought it was a fun little game with which to pass the time. Happy gaming all!

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,250 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Apr 19, 13 7:27 AM
I am thoroughly enjoying this game. The puzzles are creative and fun, and I even like charging up the raven puzzles. ( good for the little grey cells). If ERS continues to create games of this caliber, I will be a steady customer once again.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Apr 19, 13 5:33 PM
One of the best ERS games of late. Not perfect, but a huge leap above the later games.Loved the early games, abided the later games, and if this trend continues, I will love ER again

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Apr 22, 13 9:57 PM
Love, love love the puppy! I had a spaniel the exact same color many years ago. In honor of my "Dodger" in puppy heaven, this is a must buy. So glad ERS has listened to our comments and suggestions. I have all of the other Redemption games, and I think this one is the best. Plus, half off ERS games today, thanks Big Fish!

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
527 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on Apr 30, 13 11:32 AM
Tundei wrote:Impressed, lots of positive changes, will buy the CE on a BOGO sale if the bonus chapter is worthy.

e.t.a. It's been months I bought my last ERS game.

Same for me. Usually I'm no ERSfanatic.

Just finished the game and IMO the bonus chapter is not worth it.
While I really enjoyed the main game since the different locations were nicely varied, the extra chapter turned out to be rather annoying after a while: I found myself strolling around with lots of items I had no use for, too many HOS, some puzzles with a touch of illogic.
I'd recommend the SE - if anyone out there hasn't decided to purchase yet.

Go to: