tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

using the Raven

[Post New]by tofinofish on Apr 18, 13 11:41 PM
I know this shouldn't be an issue...BUT.... when I try to get the raven to collect an item it just takes me to the elements section . I only have one element thus far "Air" it is fully charged. I have clicked on the close up of what I want to pick up, on the Raven and on the element.. nothing seems to work. Please help if you can. Thank you.

I just know I must not be doing something very simple and I will go "duh" afterward. Thanks for your help

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:using the Raven

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 19, 13 12:17 AM
Whenever there's an item you can collect using the raven, your cursor will turn into a raven head. All you then need to do is click on the item and you will be able to select the element to use.

[Post New]by SilentRaven22 on Apr 20, 13 11:33 AM
I am having the same problem I can't get the raven to collect the tweezers, every time I click on the window it takes me to the elements. The power of water is fully charged but I can't get the raven to work.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 20, 13 2:07 PM
SilentRaven22 wrote:I am having the same problem I can't get the raven to collect the tweezers, every time I click on the window it takes me to the elements. The power of water is fully charged but I can't get the raven to work.
You need the power of air to collect the tweezers, not water.

tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

[Post New]by tofinofish on Apr 20, 13 11:10 PM
thank you snape I will giver it a try

[Post New]by SilentRaven22 on Apr 21, 13 10:53 AM
Must have had a blonde moment DUH. Thank you Snape I can now continue the game.

zunan
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by zunan on May 5, 13 3:30 PM
i have same problem the cursor changes to a head but when i click on the saw hndle it takes me back to the element....there is only one element air...It will not let me pick up the handle...back and forth ,,etc i am stuck here...any help...thnx nancie

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 7, 13 3:27 PM
zunan wrote:i have same problem the cursor changes to a head but when i click on the saw hndle it takes me back to the element....there is only one element air...It will not let me pick up the handle...back and forth ,,etc i am stuck here...any help...thnx nancie
That's exactly what should happen. You zoom into the saw handle, a raven head appears, you click on the handle and you're taken to the elements. At this stage you only have the element of air, so click on it and the raven will use the air power to get the handle. Did you play the puzzle to charge the power of air?

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Jun 28, 13 12:06 PM
I'm also at my wits end with this Raven thing. He is fully charged, there is a piece of puzzle stuck in the ice, that he is suppose to retrieve. But no matter whether I click on the puzzle piece and it takes me back to the elements or I click on the Raven it takes me back to the elements and no matter what combination I use, ie: puzzle piece, elements, raven, raven, puzzle piece, elements, the raven will NOT fly and pick up the piece and I can't progress any further without that piece. I am about to put this game in the garbage can. Please help!!

feenix

Go to: