bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Comment, hints and tips for Royal Settlement 1450

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 19, 13 6:16 AM
Hi Fishies!

Having installed and played this game myself, I can see why Fishies may be a little lost initially.

Hence, I thought it would be a good idea to start a Comments thread myself so that y'all have a place to exchange tips and hints.

This will also help to keep the review thread on topic as well!

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 04/19/2013 at 6:17:12 AM PST

sworkca
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Comment, hints and tips for Royal Settlement 1450

[Post New]by sworkca on Apr 22, 13 6:59 AM
What I find annoying is the fact that you have to click on the stone, wood, food, etc in order to add it to your inventory. You would think that it would go into inventory automatically. If you don't see all your buildings on the screen you have to scroll and miss some items.

Re:Comment, hints and tips for Royal Settlement 1450

[Post New]by tracy123456789 on Apr 23, 13 1:53 PM
ok guys i figured it out whoohoo ok its a little tricky but first thing you need is res and food DO NOT PUT IN TRAPS this gives you limited buidings, save your money and build up on food wood and stone alternate the buildings to begin with build up on wood and stone get lots of workers lol then build food building farm fuild etc heavers collect resorces so no more clicking lol again cost money second warehouse is also a must get a soldier and when you can a night NO MORE FIRES FROM THIEVES with heavers collecting res you have time to build other things
hope this helps also to put out fires you need worker just click on building and click on repair but you must have a spare worker going if you dont then take of a worker from another building or wait till the worker goes bk to the main building if you have traps click on them and bulldose them otherwise your gonna struggle

Go to: