Stuck at winch.

[Post New]by Lullabel on Apr 19, 13 12:37 PM
Does anyone out there know how to add the oil lubricant to the engine. I have tried everything already posted in the forum. According to the walk through instructions I have not missed anything yet the engine will not start. I have already had to re install in order to get the newspaper to slide under the door and really don't want to do that again. This is not the first time something like this has happened with BigFish Games, and am tired of spending money on these games that don't work. Any ideas????

Re:Stuck at winch.

[Post New]by Banyonb on Jun 9, 13 1:03 PM
I am also stuck at winch. Can't put oil lamp into motor. The hint is to take the lid off if th winch motor. I can't figure out how to do that.

Westel
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

Re:Stuck at winch.

[Post New]by Westel on May 31, 14 2:28 PM
I addressed this same question, but somewhere else. I finally found that you DON'T put the oil lamp on the ENGINE, but on the WINCH - Duh!!

The instructions say to put the lamp on the ENGINE - NOT the WINCH. In desperation, after having quit the game at this spot several times and starting all over again, I just started trying to put that stupid lamp everywhere in the room, finally, when I moused over the winch, voila - SPARKLES! Dropped that lamp on the winch and all was well.

Not a great game anyway.

Go to: