bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Bush Whacker 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 19, 13 1:56 PM
Welcome to Bush Whacker 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Bush Whacker 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Bush **** 2 forum

[Post New]by halfpint31 on Aug 20, 13 9:27 AM
how do you solve the first puzzle to mystery creepy towers

dinsb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by dinsb on Aug 21, 13 12:41 AM
You need to put the numbers in numeric order -- top row is 1, 2, 3 and so on. There's a picture at http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/The_Creepy_Tower. That wiki is a great resource.

Also, to avoid a wait , you should feel free to jump into the game chat. People there are very friendly and will happily try to answer any questions (quite often tripping all over each other to do so - llol).

[Noble Ken, I hope this post was okay and doesn't go beyond any boundaries. Just hate the idea of someone stuck in the game and unable to get an immediate answer.]

[Post New]by halfpint31 on Aug 21, 13 11:52 AM
thank you

steholl13
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by steholl13 on Sep 12, 13 3:53 AM
What does the (Energy Full!) sign mean when I'm fishing?!Is there a reason for it?!Is there any way of not losing the energy count?!It has happened a number of times & at 5 seconds a cast & 4 gold a cast & a possible loss of 12 energy........

Answers welcome.

[Post New]by PixiPond on Sep 28, 13 4:56 AM
Hi Steholl13,

on the top of your screen you see a green bar. That indicates how much energy you can collect to whack bushes. The higher you level up, the more energy you can collect.

What triggers for you to receive the message (energy full) while fishing is when you catch a fish; yet your green energy bar is already full.

You receive that message only when fishing.

When you get to the level where you can plant fruits on your ranch, your harvest that is rewarded as energy points will not be lost. Instead, while the green energy bar is already full, the additional energy points will still be reflected.
E.g. let's say even though your max energy would be 200, when harvesting fruits from your ranch, your green energy bar could display the number 230 .

Pixi.

Edited on 09/28/2013 at 4:56:56 AM PST

dadmike
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by dadmike on Nov 7, 13 5:17 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this on but I didn't really see anything better. I just noticed that I can't hold more than 25 large energy packs. I wish there would have been some kind of notification when I overflowed the first pack instead of noticing it on my own after losing at least 5 that I can remember. I feel totally ripped off and hope someone will make it up to me. Other than that i love this game and spend many hours with my 7 year old son exploring. I love how much it helps teaching him to read at a pretty advanced level. Thanx so much.

KJill
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by KJill on Sep 8, 14 7:35 AM
dadmike, not sure if it was the right place either but I am sure glad I saw your post.

I too have been hording my large energy packs and am currently holding 24. I expect to earn a few more during the current event. Knowing there is a chance of losing out I now know I will have to be careful about this. Very sorry you and your son found out the hard way but thank you very much for the warning!

Scarletb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Scarletb on Sep 8, 14 7:54 AM
Hi everyone

I was wondering at what point will the dog days of summer ribbons and hot tub actually show up in my inventory? Thanks!

[Post New]by vertam on Jan 12, 15 6:37 AM
Who is Pete the Carny? I can't find him.

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Jan 12, 15 10:55 AM
Vertam,

Pete the Carny is the clown in the area beside the lumber mill in the Commons.

Erika/rosetiger12

sagefever
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by sagefever on Jan 15, 15 9:16 PM
Erica/rosetiger12~ welcome to the forums! We are a nice bunch and really are glad to have a new C.M. around. ~ sage (also play S.o.T.)

[Post New]by didi1203 on Apr 20, 15 12:52 PM
Amazing game,
Can someone tell me how to add friends?

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Apr 24, 15 9:46 AM
didi1203 wrote:Amazing game,

Hi didi,

This version of BW2 doesn't have friends. But you can talk to people on Amicus Isle or in the beside-game chat.

Erika
CNE Community Manager

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on May 12, 15 9:36 AM
marvelsome wrote:How do I find the map pieces for Nate

Hi marvelsome,

When in doubt, just whack bushes.

Which Nate quest are you on? You can also look on the player made wiki for help with his quests.

Erika

[Post New]by barry_hodgson2 on Jun 2, 15 4:17 AM
|Hang on if this version doen't have friends how come the npc on the commons has the option to send a git to a friend

erika_kramer1 wrote:
didi1203 wrote:Amazing game,

Hi didi,

This version of BW2 doesn't have friends. But you can talk to people on Amicus Isle or in the beside-game chat.

Erika
CNE Community Manager

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Jun 2, 15 10:00 AM
barry_hodgson2 wrote:|Hang on if this version doen't have friends how come the npc on the commons has the option to send a git to a friend

Hi barry,

If you know a player's Big Fish name, you can send them a gift. Gifting originated because of all the Big Fish players talking in the game chat and wanting to help each other out.

Erika

[Post New]by oxocaitlin on Jun 27, 15 2:56 PM
Hey all,

is there a way to get walls in your home? or to split it up into "rooms" i guess?

thanks

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Jun 29, 15 3:30 PM
oxocaitlin wrote:Hey all,

is there a way to get walls in your home? or to split it up into "rooms" i guess?

thanks

Hi oxo,

When the builder vendor comes around on Amicus Isle, he sells some wall options to divide your house into rooms.

Erika

Welcome to Bush **** 2 forum

[Post New]by kserksis on Aug 20, 15 11:38 PM
i cant pass the third area at ice cave icant find the way to go and get the treasure please help me

Go to: