bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 19, 13 2:02 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to Big Fish Games Help. Using Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Technical Support Team HERE.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 1:55:30 PM PST

zbr13
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by zbr13 on May 13, 13 6:24 AM
Hi,
It seems that I can not load the game. The storage page won't disappear. It is not showing up in my flash player that I've visited the site. Yes, emptied cache, deleted flash storage, rebooted, signed in and out several times. I played yesterday without a problem. I'm on a Mac OX S 10.6.8 using Safari. No, I don't want to use Chrome. I guess my question is, do I need to have Chrome to continue using Bush **** 2? Thank you for your time.

dinsb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by dinsb on May 16, 13 2:22 PM
zbr13, I'm also on a Mac running 10.6.8. Having no problem loading using Firefox.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 16, 13 2:35 PM
Hi zbr13,

Welcome to the Pond!

Since it sounds like the game should be loading on Firefox, I recommend letting our Mac Support Team know what's happening so they can recommend some troubleshooting steps. We certainly don't want to make you use another browser if it can be avoided!

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

Xioliablue
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Seeing someone else's Bush Whacker2

[Post New]by Xioliablue on May 22, 13 1:35 PM
I am having a very strange problem that I put note with customer service but hoping posting here will work. When I log into Bush **** 2 starting only last night - I open up another person's account. I'm not sure how this is. I was paranoid since my password was easy that maybe someone is all of a sudden using my e-mail or something so I changed my password. But it's only happening at Bush **** 2. I cannot find my character, I find honestly another person's dressed different, different quests and higher level score, so I closed the window. It is still happening. I am playing from a desktop computer and had the link from my games manager which was missing for a few days and returned when I downloaded a game in that category (because I had downloaded some and removed them). When I go now I am forced a re-login every time. I am the administrator of my network and I'm the only one on it which is attached to plug and play because I did not upgrade my modem yet so it's actually plugged into the electricity and then to my computer (no wireless) and no one can attach although it's now wireless for three computers, the modem does not do that. I don't think there are any "attacks" on my computer. I just have basic standard Windows Firewall and Free anti-virus (I say because if I upgrade my anti-virus it has firewall stuff) and getting another firewall (a free one) which I had is actually really complex and I don't think that I need a mega firewall - but internet is not really in computer language for me. I did however receive a "some files could not be scanned" when running an immediate virus check - and don't know what to do with them and honestly don't really know about viruses etc. but did run a scan. I hope this is enough information.
I clicked edit message and started new stuff here. I saw the posts above and so tried to log from Firefox, in which my account does show up. Plus I was pre-logged in. I'm not sure but I think I'm to wait for your response to see if I need to just uninstall Internet Explorer and then re-install it or hold it for a specimen or something.

Edited on 05/22/2013 at 1:43:44 PM PST

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 22, 13 1:50 PM
Hi Xioliablue,

That is a very odd error! I'm really not positive what would be causing that to happen, but I would recommend checking at the top of the website when you play to see if you are still signed in to your account that you started your profile on. If your username is still displaying correctly and is signed in, then perhaps our Tech Support Team will be able to shed more light on that.

Hopefully we can get that figured out quickly!

bfgSeine

erin74
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by erin74 on Jun 14, 13 8:03 PM
I can't do much on the island. It says I am not connected to multiplayer. I press reconnect but nothing happens. I could do the treasure hunt, but none of the other quests. I can't fish - it says there is an internal server error when I try. I'm playing in Firefox. I've also tried Chrome, with the same problem. I've refreshed many times, restarted my browser a few times, I've logged in and out.

Any ideas?

NPOM
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by NPOM on Jun 17, 13 9:22 AM
erin74: Have you cleared your browser cache? [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 06/18/2013 at 2:51:58 AM PST

erin74
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by erin74 on Jun 17, 13 8:34 PM
Yep, cleared cache and deleted cookies.

erin74
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by erin74 on Jun 18, 13 1:18 AM
If it helps, this is the error I get when I fish there. I don't get this error fishing in the main part of the game. Oh, and it still takes my bait.

JSONParseError: Expecting 'false' but found failu Invalid JSON - Parse Error[failure to make server call:
http://ebaps1.djartsgames.ca:8887/?call=fishing&x=1440&y=
2320®ion_id=128&rod_id=-1&bob_time=5&user_id=462289&game_id=4&hash=7900ceea11eb66529970f05381287db5
{"failure":"no such call"};
{"success":true,"okay":true,"actions":[{"action":"set_inventory","item_id":234,"amount":5},{"action":"set_fishing_bonus","bonus_percent":3},{"action":"start_fishing","bob_time":5}],"max_energy":425,"
next_energy_seconds":10,"level":33,"xp":22915,"next_level_xp":
29000,"processing_time":"0.05571","memory_usage":"5 mb","apc_stats":{"gets":58,"gets_time":"0.00000","sets":1,"sets_time":"0.00000"},"
db_stats":{"7":{"connect":"0.00000","query":"0.00000","fetch":"
0.00000","other":"0.00000","total":"0.00000"}}}]

Edited on 06/18/2013 at 2:58:49 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 18, 13 2:58 AM
Hi erin74,

Welcome to the Pond!

Unfortunately, the Forum is not very suited to specific troubleshooting for errors like this, so I would encourage you contact Tech Support attaching a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report and specify that you are looking for help with a JSONParseError; feel free to include the full error message as you have done here.

There could be a few different reasons why this error code is showing so working with us so that we can offer specific instructions to tackle this error is for the best.

I hope this information is helpful and wishing you the best of luck!

bfgBaikal

erin74
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by erin74 on Jun 18, 13 7:13 PM
Thanks for that - I've submitted a report.

[Post New]by AmbarBerry on Jun 22, 13 7:36 PM
i cant active the amicus island clue. I look at it in my inventory but nothing happens... i fished a pair of the golden fishes but it doesnt count!... whats wrong?

NPOM
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by NPOM on Jun 24, 13 9:04 AM
What's your clue, AmbarBerry? Maybe we can help you puzzle it out. (Go to the inventory if you need to read it again)

[Post New]by Massee on Jul 6, 13 2:17 AM
Hi
how can i open treasur chest in secret area 5? i solved the puzzle and appeared the chest but i can not reach that. the way is block.

Silvana85
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Silvana85 on Jul 7, 13 3:53 AM

Hi ..

I am playing 14 days in a row now and it said I got 4 buks..
But I only have 2 of my own,.. not 6...

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Jul 8, 13 9:22 AM
Silvana85 wrote:
Hi ..

I am playing 14 days in a row now and it said I got 4 buks..
But I only have 2 of my own,.. not 6...

Make sure to open a support ticket. That way we can check the issue more quickly. I have made a note of the problem you encountered and will pass it onto the other developers.

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Jul 8, 13 9:27 AM
Massee wrote:Hi
how can i open treasur chest in secret area 5? i solved the puzzle and appeared the chest but i can not reach that. the way is block.

What are you being blocked by?

[Post New]by julias54 on Jul 18, 13 1:36 PM
1 of my plots and the magic beans growing in it has gone missing at the ranch. I bought the permit and collected everything needed to enlarge the ranch. When I visited after it had been built I found that the plots had been too close and the building was over 4 of the plots. So I started to move them and found that 1 had disappeared. Now I have 1 plot less to grow in and cannot finish the quest to grow the 4 magic beans. Can you help????????????

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Jul 21, 13 3:18 AM
I'm going to open a ticket for this but I figured since it Is the wee hours for them, I might as well post it here too in case others have the same trouble &/or know what's up before they're up and around. (it Is Sunday after all so I'm not likely to hear from them at all until some time Monday at the earliest I would think)
What I put in the ticket:
I'm on field five's last puzzle. I've found three pieces already but when I go to the puzzle itself, nothing is showing up. I've taken a screen shot of what I'm getting. (please note I resized it a little for loading purposes)
http://i41.tinypic.com/2hnbcyx.png
I've gone to the other puzzles, no problem with them. The completed puzzles open and show just fine.
I went into the secret area of Dusty Loop where I'm working on the puzzle there as well. Again no trouble. It seems to be Just the third puzzle on the fifth field.

Hope to hear something or that it helps some how... Not sure how it would other than maybe helping others know they aren't nuts. (At least not about the error anyway. )

Go to: