bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Post any game reviews here

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 19, 13 2:07 PM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of the game? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond, so please feel free to post your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Edited on 04/19/2013 at 2:07:26 PM PST

sagefever
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Re:Post any game reviews here

[Post New]by sagefever on Sep 19, 13 11:50 AM
Absolutely fun addictive game ~ the slower pace of game play is not the usual, but is refreshing after you are familiar with it.
Just start playing now, recommended highly
I really want to praise the artists who create such a varied and detailed world. One example ~I am the Deep Swamp ,those little poisonous flowers with their fumes....wonderfully rendered. Details like that make a game for me,this is one of the best of it's type.
Kudos to the developers ~ sage
Not sure WHO is so creative,but love the names of the swamped family! Chesty, the alchemist;s chest has me feeling like I've had a near Rincewind experience...sapient pearwood has to be involved. Gems like these will keep my attention !

Edited on 09/28/2013 at 9:26:25 PM PST

LikaLaruku
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by LikaLaruku on Sep 27, 13 9:37 PM
Pretty happy so far. I'd really like to see more games like this at BF. (RPG/Sim).

*Early 90s geek pop culture references to retro games.
*First cutomizable item I found was Link's Minish Cap.
*Pleasant music.
*Will play on my Blackberry Playbook without too much lag.
*Unlike BW1, doesn't constantly have you ask neighbors for stuff.
*Cute colorful graphics.
*The little puzzles make me want to buy a 1,000 piece puzzle of the world.
*While we can't use pre-existing club credits, you do get a discount on purchaces. Every month I can stay interested in it, I will put $10 into it.
*Kinda makes up for the lack of RPGs on the site.
*Appeals to my need to customize everything.
*Unlike many FB games, BW actually gives you more & more energy to spend more time playing the game as you level.

It should be on the Nintendo 3DS. Bigfish should also consider bringing BW1 & M ystic Guardians to Bigfish (Same developer as BW2 & Eggbreaker).

Edited on 09/27/2013 at 9:47:42 PM PST

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Oct 2, 13 7:55 AM
I played Faunasphere and My Tribe. This has the best elements of those games PLUS reminds me of the old King's Quest series that I totally love and miss. Find items, energy, money and mana so you can continue on. Some items can be combined into better items.
Your character can be completely customized (hair, eyes, clothing & accessories) and have many different kinds of animal companions. Some of which help with finding different items. There are many quests and characters to help along the way. And a village commons to build!!!
Your Energy is important, and it recharges overnight. So unless you actually spend lots of money, you can't play all day like you might want to.
The only thing I would wish for is weekly specials instead of monthly specials and that they would cost a bit less. If you could buy them for $5 or $10 per week, I would likely buy more! Love bargains!
Great graphics and a fun storyline. It is a bit addicting though! You can chat and interact with other players. This game can be played totally free, too. It will just take you longer to get things done

apples16951
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by apples16951 on Oct 8, 13 5:48 AM
I am thoroughly enjoying this game!! Frankly, I was getting tired of buying games that were macabre/spooky/menacing. This one is pleasant and peaceful, with a sly sense of humor that makes me LOL. The dialogue is often hilarious, and when a character gets excited they start jumping up and down. Cracks me up.

I like that I can choose to interact with other players. It's entertaining to see how other players are customizing their avatars, and it's fun to chat. On days when I'm not feeling so sociable, I can play alone.

Every day is a new adventure. I've been playing for 75 days now, and I am still having a blast. Can't wait to find out what's ahead.

SIMMOJU
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by SIMMOJU on Oct 13, 13 11:49 PM
I like the game BUT it isn't really free,you have to buy with real money much of the items or wait a long time to get anywhere. The energy required in the game far out weighs the ability to generate energy.
The graphics are good ,music pleasant.
I bought the starter pack and reached L 15 in 5 days.
Only for the patient or wealthy.

edit 7 April 2014
I am now level 130 and must say that the game is worth playing,it is possible to enjoy this game even without buying items for real dollars.

The developers take an active response to players ideas and the game is continually growing,
I recommend this game! Be warned ,it is addictive!

Edited on 04/06/2014 at 11:56:43 PM PST

[Post New]by RobinDaisy on Nov 21, 13 7:06 AM
I love this game!!!

Rein1962
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Rein1962 on Jan 29, 14 6:57 AM
Hi guys
Love this game, it has become very addicting.

I was wondering if you could add something to the game. I am now a lvl 104 and over time received an apple tree and an orange tree. Would it be possible to provide a bushel of fruit from each tree with energy, given once you have reached a set level as well as if you harvest a set number of plots. I think it would be a nice little bonus.

Just an idea keep up the with the great imaginative changes to the game
Rein

Ongoldenpond
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by Ongoldenpond on Mar 15, 14 9:03 AM
I absolutely would have bought this game (even Collector's Edition) rather than the so-called "Free to Play" format. I almost gave up after having trouble loading it but am really enjoying it and will play for as long as I can before I have to start paying ridiculous amount of money to continue. I wish the developers would consider releasing it in a regular game format because I will not continue/refuse to play these types of games however much I may like them.

[Post New]by Menacer267 on Jun 18, 14 8:48 AM
SPOILERS AHEAD!

Not so much a review, but a commentative observation or two.

I want to (virtually) shake the hands of the devs/writers/designers who threw in the "Ghostbusters" and "Secret of Monkey Island" characters/references in the Haunted Forest. I couldn't stop laughing when I figured out who they were

All the little in-jokes make this game all the more fun. Thanks so much!

[Post New]by ladycatfish on Jun 26, 14 2:20 PM
like the game. very good game. I wish the health would work a little faster. cause when you run out u have to wait a long time for it to fill back up.

sagefever
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by sagefever on Jul 12, 14 11:02 PM
One year (nearly) later ~ the fun continues. I *swore* I'd never spend cash...yet I have! After playing some other FTP games with their near constant din of buy gems,coins etc I really appreciate your approach. I will continue to gladly spend here ( when the need arises! ) simply because of your no pressure "sales"
Thanks for the hard work,great detail and continued new features! ~ sage

[Post New]by azarnooshi on Oct 30, 14 2:52 PM
This game gives me the most fun I've ever had, and believe me,I had my share of all kinds of games . For me, bush **** 2 has the perfect balance of all the factors. Graphics, story, fun,etc. The fact that it is an energy based game, is exactly what makes you go on playing. Because you don't get bored of the game as the result of playing it for straight hours.
Another reason is the diversity of areas, tasks and items you find meanwhile. Last, but not least, is the matter of paying for stuff. I have to admit that some cool stuff are only available through paying real money, but it's not like free stuff are not funny and lovely! Even though i can't buy anything ( and i would have been happy to pay if i could ), i have been enjoying free items quiet a lot !!!
All in all, i would very much like to give the game a 10/10.
Thumbs up to very creative creators
Thank you very much.

Edited on 10/30/2014 at 2:54:47 PM PST

Go to: