debzzzzy
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Re: Dated

[Post New]by debzzzzy on Apr 20, 13 12:05 PM
I am not sure about this game?

I have The free sims on my kindle, and to me this seems a little dated.

I will not go on about The sims on free play, but to be honest this is very slow and clunky and grahpics are not that good.

Ss no buy for me will continue with sims on kindle. Perhaps developer of this should look to see if they could do more?

Deb

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

Re:Re: Dated

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Apr 20, 13 12:15 PM
It's a different kind of game. Sort of like taking care of a fish tank with a few more things to do. You're supposed to put your family together and virtually take care of them. They are cute and do funny things plus they are quite amusing. It's not for everyone. Children tend to like this game a lot. My grandkids love it but they are young.

[Post New]by SamanthaB408 on Apr 20, 13 9:30 PM
I loved the first one and I just got this one.
I know I'll love it too when I get a little further and get the other rooms finished.
I think it's a nice little game.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 21, 13 3:22 AM
Heya Fishies,

Thanks for reviewing Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House!

As we want to try and keep all reviews in one place, you can find our Reviews for Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House[ thread stickied to the top of this Forum.

That way, we can keep the Forum open for any new game questions and we can also collect feedback for the developers much more easily. I'll be locking this thread now but feel free to post in any of the threads mentioned above .

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Happy diving!

bfgBiwa

Go to: