Funny Things You Peeps Do

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Apr 20, 13 12:30 PM
Might as well start this thread because I've already noticed some weird things.

My Dad Peep seems seems to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic. The wife peep already prepared a meal and she and their child were sitting at the table eating when the Dad came in and starting preparing a meal. Humm . . .

My Dad decided to vacuum the grass outside. Maybe he thought it was a leaf blower. LOL

My little 2 year old is very ornery for sure. She is constantly getting into trouble but I don't believe in the red glove so I pick her up and get her doing something else. Other than writing on the walls and banging on the dishes she wants to tear up books. Funny

FishyKC
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Funny Things You Peeps Do

[Post New]by FishyKC on Apr 20, 13 12:45 PM
You get an award for scolding your child for tearing up books...it's one of the things under goals.

[Post New]by Bumblebee16 on Apr 21, 13 1:34 PM
Buy your child a toy in the store-I got a Teddy Bear. This also helps with them being blue.

[Post New]by ladycrash1022 on Apr 22, 13 6:55 AM
barbiecats2000 wrote:
My Dad decided to vacuum the grass outside. Maybe he thought it was a leaf blower. LOL

True story (I kid you not). My husband and brother-in-law got together one night and reminiscing about some of the parties they had in high school. Well after one particular party, the yard was a mess...you name it was on the ground. The two of them were out there picking up the big stuff and started picking up smaller things. One of them had the "brilliant idea" of grabbing the shop vac and started "vacuuming" the yard. A neighbor of theirs who also was at party came over to help clean up. (great neighbor)...He thought vacuuming the yard was the best idea ever and proceeding to let a whoop and a holler every time he sucked up a chip or other debris. By the time they were done telling this story....I was in stitches. I thought they were making this up, but their mom told me it was very true.
So yes, in times of dire messes...vacuum the grass

gran49
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by gran49 on Apr 23, 13 10:02 AM
Our peeps can be a bit goofy. Could the source of this possibly be the spillage in that contaminated room?

The 3 children of one of my families wonder why does mamma insist on dusting the kitchen bar while they are eating? Why not do what other grown ups do ..just go out and vacuum the yard instead??

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Apr 25, 13 8:09 AM
My peeps had a leaking sink in the bathroom, First the mom went in and slipped and fell on her bottoms. Then one of the sons came in and did the same thing!

gran49
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by gran49 on Apr 25, 13 9:39 AM
lorie56 wrote:My peeps had a leaking sink in the bathroom, First the mom went in and slipped and fell on her bottoms. Then one of the sons came in and did the same thing!

Peeps do tend to act goofy when a sink breaks and sprays water... they dance around, holler .

One of my mamma peeps put her baby in the sink while she washed her face. Got me to thinking that it has to be tiring carrying a wee peep around 24/7 for a few years!

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Apr 25, 13 1:33 PM
I tried putting a brother and sister together so they would either play train or have a giggle party and instead I got "Jumpy!" I have no clue what that means but it was still funny.

princessputter
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by princessputter on Apr 26, 13 5:06 AM
The father in my family brushes his hair every 5 minutes if.. I let him

latinavixn
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by latinavixn on Apr 26, 13 6:24 AM
I have 4 different families and each one has a dog, but the dogs in 2 of the families both drag or "slide" themselves sideways across the ground...lol. They go through walls and objects as if theyre not even there...lol. Obviously this is a glitch in the game but its still funny to watch. The first time I saw it I thought the dog was dragging his **** across the floor as dogs sometimes do on carpets lol.

And one of my families has 6 kids, 5 of the kids are brainiacs...They love studying, taking online tests, and theyre very helpful around the house making beds, cooking dinner, taking out the trash. However, 1 of the 6 was the apple that fell far from the tree. While the others are brainiacs, this one loves to dig in the trash, play in the toilet, draw on the walls, jump on the bed lol. And he isnt a tiny tot, he's 14 lol! Hes defiant, the red glove seems to mean nothing to him lol. He's definitely my problem child. His look is totally 80's...long brown mullett, jean shirt with a tie and faded jeans..lol. If a talent scout comes looking, I'm definitely selling this kid LOL.

jenwins
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by jenwins on Apr 27, 13 8:52 AM
My second generation has 6 male children - they are complete slobs! Every time I turn around the house if FULL of dirty socks!! LOL

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Apr 27, 13 11:37 AM
jenwins wrote:My second generation has 6 male children - they are complete slobs! Every time I turn around the house if FULL of dirty socks!! LOL

The more kidlets you have the more socks you will have. LOL!

LEOTA26
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by LEOTA26 on Apr 30, 13 8:30 PM
In one of my families, they all go and smell the rooms. I find it very strange that they do this. The house is completely renovated and they have maid service, so I don't think it is because it smells bad.

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on May 3, 13 7:41 AM
I noticed the dad in one of my families dancing around in the kitchen. Since he had a kitchen career I wondered what he was doing. It said "getting attention." Considering that he was the only peep in the kitchen I don't know whose attention he was trying to get. But I guess it did work because he sure got mine! LOL!

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on May 3, 13 9:28 AM
mom got an email saying she's lost all her work progress. so she went to "play on the lawn" & chased gophers making little kid sounds. regressive mode?

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on May 4, 13 7:21 PM
So far in this generation of peeps, I have the Mr. Clean Bald man married to my purple haired peep......

Soooooo what do the little breeders come up with?

I had the first child a girl, who had purple hair with green and yellow streamers or hair stripes or whatever you want to call it....

They had three boys, two blond mullet babies and one brunette mullet baby.....

Not attractive

And for the last few generations...oh my.....my peeps get busy on the porch....WHAT do the neighbor's think?

I have a fireplace grotto area on the front porch, I surrounded the edge of the porch with plants, had the fireplace, the black gothic couch, and had the telescope, I though I was being so trendy..i mean it looks like a divine place to grab a book and curl up, but noooo...what do my peeps do with the area?

make babies

I have got like four glamorous bedroom sets and they always go out to the front porch!!!! ALWAYS !

what is wrong with those peeps????

I raised them better than that!!!!

latinavixn
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by latinavixn on May 4, 13 9:48 PM
kore21 wrote:mom got an email saying she's lost all her work progress. so she went to "play on the lawn" & chased gophers making little kid sounds. regressive mode?

Thats funny, the dad in one of my families said he was going to "play on the lawn" and I didnt give it the chance to see what would happen, I dragged him to his work area instead. But I was wondering what would happen if I hadnt done that, guess now I know lol.

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on May 8, 13 3:18 PM
My third family's 6 year old son was running around in the kitchen really fast. When I clicked on him it said "Running around like a lunatic." This is something I hadn't seen before.

latinavixn
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by latinavixn on May 9, 13 5:51 AM
lorie56 wrote:My third family's 6 year old son was running around in the kitchen really fast. When I clicked on him it said "Running around like a lunatic." This is something I hadn't seen before.

Hahaha, I had that before for a few of the kids too lol funny because its exactly what they do too...lol...run all over the place really really fast lol.

Ayla1402
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

[Post New]by Ayla1402 on May 9, 13 7:12 AM
A boy stood in front of the dresser playing daddy. He opened the drawers and said "no".

Mommy was preparing a meal when one of the girls read the e-mail with the text "Notification from fakebook. Relation satus changed to single (and depressed)" After listening Mommy stopped preparing and started dancing.

Go to: