tried every thing to open lock on wagon still stuck

[Post New]by wildcat0021 on Apr 21, 13 9:08 AM
I have tried the code on the wagon lock in every way I can think of. backward, forward, even tried pressing all buttons and still can't open the lock and yes I have the guide and have even been through the walk through and can get no where if some one can email their solution my email is ravenv2005@yahoo.com.

thank you in advance

Re:tried every thing to open lock on wagon still stuck

[Post New]by LadyRockie on Apr 23, 13 12:51 PM
I'm having the same problem. The walkthrough says to click on the buttons in the order shown in the bathroom mirror but it doesn't show any kind of sequence. I can't go any further!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:tried every thing to open lock on wagon still stuck

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 23, 13 2:49 PM
The code will appear on the bathroom mirror once you've switched on the boiler in the basement and run the hot tap in the bathroom to steam up the mirror.

You should only need to click 4 buttons on the lock once you've seen the code on the mirror: the two in the little raised block at the bottom, the one on the top right corner of that block and the one in the top left corner of the lock.

For some people what has worked is reversing all buttons - click on all buttons so all up ones are down and all down ones are up.

Go to: