HELP!! Shiver (hitchhiker adventure)....I'M STUCK!!

[Post New]by kiki92612 on Apr 21, 13 7:57 PM
Has anyone else had trouble with the Bonus chapter not functioning right when u get halfway through it? I'm stuck on one of the hidden object scenes and I know u have to finish it to get a muh needed item. And I can't leave the building at all. Any ideas?

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:HELP!! Shiver (hitchhiker adventure)....I'M STUCK!!

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 22, 13 1:10 AM
Heya kiki92612, welcome to the Pond!

I'm really sorry that the bonus chapter of Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker just doesn't want to progress, how frustrating!

Often when you can't progress with a game, this is caused by some steps missing before you can leave a certain place. As you are playing the Collector's Edition of the game it could definitely help here to have a look at the Integrated Strategy Guide to make sure that nothing is missing! Should you still not be able to progress, Uninstall/Reinstall a Game the game could also help to get all the files for the game in place to make sure that nothing is blocking you.

If this doesn’t help our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I also wanted to let you know that we have a Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition Forum available where you can post every question about the game that you might have. I'll go ahead and move the thread over to that Forum to make sure that Fishies that have played the game can play it!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: