Xen33
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

EMPRESS OF THE DEEP 3

[Post New]by Xen33 on Apr 21, 13 9:08 PM
Just to let you know [those of you who haven't played this game yet], that is is really beautiful..the artwork, creativeness, the details are fantastic, and once again remind me of the brothers who created the MYST series....clever little game.

i loved this game, and would not hesitate to buy "4" if there is one,

have fun fishes, Xen 33

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

EMPRESS OF THE DEEP 3

[Post New]by elijah5 on Apr 21, 13 10:24 PM
Xen33 wrote:Just to let you know [those of you who haven't played this game yet], that is is really beautiful..the artwork, creativeness, the details are fantastic, and once again remind me of the brothers who created the MYST series....clever little game.

i loved this game, and would not hesitate to buy "4" if there is one,

have fun fishes, Xen 33

AGREED!!!!! Loved It!

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:EMPRESS OF THE DEEP 3

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 23, 13 2:34 AM
Heya Xen33,

Thanks for reviewing Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition! It's great to hear that you enjoyed it so much.

As we want to try and keep all reviews in one place, you can find our Reviews for Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition thread stickied to the top of this Forum.

If you'd prefer to just have a chat about the game with other Fishies, you can always go ahead and check out our 'Comments' thread as well!

You can even have a chat with the developers in this thread!

That way, we can keep the Forum open for any new game questions and we can also collect feedback for the developers much more easily. I'll be locking this thread now but feel free to post in any of the threads mentioned above .

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Happy diving!

bfgBiwa

Go to: