bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Plight of the Zombie

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 22, 13 12:29 AM
Satisfy your never-ending hunger for brains in Plight of the Zombie! In this light-hearted and sympathetic puzzle game you will take control of hungry zombies in their quest of eternal appetite. We are tired of all the zombie games designed for the apathetic who just want to kill poor, innocent zombies. They're just hungry!

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

Re:Plight of the Zombie

[Post New]by nomatt on Apr 22, 13 12:55 AM
Almost an hour and download at 54%, here we go again. I've turned it off and deleted what bit it has got. I ma come back later but probably not, I really can't be bothered messing about with it when I have lots of other games I can play.

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Apr 22, 13 1:36 AM
This was really fast for me here in the UK, I started at 8.07 (which is 7 minutes after it 'appears)' and it took just 7 minutes, unlike others recently:

~ Secret Order - 8 hours, started at 10am
~ Fitness Bustle - 70 minutes, started at 8.18am
~ Victorian Mysteries (yesterdays DD) - 29 mins started at 8.31

So does this prove the 'weekend is slow' theory, at least for us in the UK/Northern Europe.

(and yes, I am so annoyed I am keeping a spreadsheet )

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Apr 22, 13 3:48 AM
I'm in the UK also and started the download around 8:30. It's been quick for a while now then I get spells where it crawls. It's a BF bandwidth problem, there are a few games I didn't get because of it.

SierraNV
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,208 Posts

[Post New]by SierraNV on Apr 22, 13 9:45 AM
We are tired of all the zombie games designed for the apathetic who just want to kill poor, innocent zombies. They're just hungry!

BFGFlounder, I really do not enjoy this type of game, but your comment, besides giving me a great laugh this morning, almost made me want to play. Folks surely do misunderstand those poor zombies. LOL

I am going to give it a try.

Edited on 04/22/2013 at 9:46:47 AM PST

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 22, 13 11:05 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are running into problems with the game downloading. So we can track these types of problems and offer help, I recommend posting any problems you encounter in our dedicated technical issues thread here.

Our Tech Support Team will be more than happy to look into that for you as well!

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

Go to: