bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Reviews for Plight of the Zombie

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 22, 13 12:40 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Plight of the Zombie? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Plight of the Zombie page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Reviews for Plight of the Zombie

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 22, 13 12:40 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to add to the OP: This thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game) please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable to the review thread.

While the reviews in this thread are first and foremost helpful to other players, they also tell us and all who were involved in making this game, what you liked/disliked most, what you’d like to see more/less of in future games, etc. This can only help us in continuing to provide better games, which is what we all want!

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be proactively removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews) that pop up in this thread.

For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.

Thank you!

bfgBiwa

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Apr 22, 13 1:18 AM
Well, some of us have asked for something "different'----and this one is certainly that.

I suspect that this one is absolutely not for everyone, but I liked it a lot. Absolutely brainless (sorry) story, great graphics, excellent control, and just something fun.

The story is sort of obvious, except your job is to see to it that the zombies get plenty to eat! Lots of different strategies, a store to buy power ups and helping tools, and a helpful tutorial level to get you started. The free time went by in an instant for me.

Not the usual type offering, but still a lot of fun. Try it, you might find you enjoy it.

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Apr 22, 13 1:39 AM
Shut the front door ! The zombies are on the prowl and looking for a midnight snack so just let'em on in to have a snack and they will be our their merry little way there's no need to try and kill the poor critters they are just hungry and they are harmless no need to panic just give them what they want and before you know it your house will be back to normal or not.

Holy Catfish this game is a hoot ! I grabbed this one quick and I have laughed the whole entire time I played the demo. I agree with cbtx and can't add much more to his already excellent review but if you want different jump on this one it's different let me tell you and it's fun side splitting fun in fact ! The graphics are really cute the music is cute and goofy and the story well there really isn't one but you quickly catch on to what the developer is getting across. The zombies are hungry and they want to eat and will stop at nothing to get their tummy's full !

You guide your zombie around to eat brains and the folks that are shooting at him and yes you do get shot at and you will die and there is absolutely no gore at all just plain old fashioned side splitting fun. The levels can be rather challenging figuring out exactly where to guide your zombie without him getting shot and each time you eat a brain you spawn another zombie that you can use. There are upgrades for them as well you have to earn zombie coins to buy stuff and you can dress him up.

There is more than one kind of zombie but you have to unlock them as you unlock higher levels. This isn't a timed game and you can replay each level if you want to and some levels the brains disappear within a certain amount of time so you have to plan a little bit on some levels if you don't want to miss out. I love it so far it's fun and it's quirky and has good cute humor and I look forward to seeing what's next for my little zombie buddy ! Give the demo a try it's worth it ! Thank you dev's for a very different and absolutely fun and awesome little game you did a great job and thank you Big Fish for giving us something a little different. Have fun everybody !

littletanpom
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by littletanpom on Apr 22, 13 6:33 AM
FUN, FUN, FUN!!! What more do fishes need?

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Apr 22, 13 1:58 PM
Whenever you see a finger in a screen shot, it's pretty much a given this game had it's first life on a touch screen device. Sure enough there is a lite version so I could experience what all you reviewers were enjoying. The Mac side was not lucky enough to get it, so I thought.

i will agree, especially on the iPad, that the graphics are clear and sharp. The game would have to get a lot more interesting before I would fork over even the $2.99 for the iOS version. I bought the zombie a party hat, but he will be celebrating without me.

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

[Post New]by lym_1609 on Apr 23, 13 5:53 AM
This game is hair tearing, using your cursor to control the zombie sometimes makes it much harder not easier. Its gets impossible at later stages, the zombie are not able to stack on top of each other to climb up walls, or even push boxes to form a wall as shield, not that much fun.

I dont like it, but graphics is good and characters are kinda of cute

[Post New]by cassiesmom1 on Apr 29, 13 6:09 AM

Edited on 04/30/2013 at 2:48:38 AM PST

bigdave02
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by bigdave02 on Jun 2, 13 12:40 PM
As has been said elsewhere on the forum,this is a fun game,which if you give it a chance,you will find very adictive.

Go to: