bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Wizard's Pen - Released on February 27, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 26, 09 11:00 PM
Only you can find the missing Wizard in The Wizard`s Pen, a spellbinding Hidden Object game. The clues to the Wizard`s whereabouts are in his workbook, but all the pages are blank. Use a magic pen to uncover and guess the image on each page. Every image you uncover brings you closer to finding the Wizard Play mystical mini-games, unlock special challenges, score bonus points and earn potent potions. It's a unique new twist on the Hidden Object genre that you`ve gotta try!

Re:The Wizard's Pen - Released on February 27, 2009

[Post New]by BearyBest2U2 on Feb 27, 09 5:19 AM
I really liked the game, it's a little different than the HO games I usually buy but it was fun to play. My grandaughter is 13 and she thought it was a good one so we bought it when the time ran out. We played the game together, I did the typing and she did the mouse. I 'm happy with the game, and from what I've seen so far the game is not a short one that you can solve in just a few hours. Of course I like to make my games last a little longer so I just play a little everyday. It's a guessing game and an HO game combined.

Skeets181
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by Skeets181 on Feb 27, 09 7:36 AM
I think this game is interesting but too repetitive for me. Not the usual HO game. Enjoyed it but would not buy it.

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by bajacalla on Feb 27, 09 8:46 AM
very clever and original game. I enjoyed it very much. as always, Pop Cap games are outstanding.

ebbalytle
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by ebbalytle on Apr 8, 09 11:54 AM
I played the demo for this one last night and I really enjoyed it. It's a really different game with fantastic graphics and a good story. There is enough variety in the game to make it fun to play but, at the same time, it's not a difficult game. I noticed that some people found it boring but I didn't. I think it's a matter of taste. One thing was the way that all of the objects for a section of the game went together. And things that were in the hidden objects part made sense to the scene and the game. I liked that!

Edited on 04/08/2009 at 11:55:26 AM PST

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Jul 31, 11 12:16 PM
I just tried this game for the first time. When it first started I thought I would love it because I loved the look of the graphics. I was wrong. Clicking the mouse to get little bits of a picture and trying to guess what it is grew old very quickly for me. Just not enough activity to engage my brain. This seems like a good game for small children.

Go to: