JBento
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

More efficient way to open black boxes?

[Post New]by JBento on Apr 22, 13 2:06 PM
You know, the ones with the question mark? I currently have nealry 400 of the things, and I have no great will to open them one by one, as it requires you to keep reopneing the inventory screen over and over and over and - you get the picture.

Is there a way to open multiples of them in one go? Or, at least, to not leave the inventory screen after opening each of them?

And, if there isn't, is there anyway I can beg (BEG!) the devs to implement a way?

euphoria
Herring
Herring
386 Posts

Re:More efficient way to open black boxes?

[Post New]by euphoria on Apr 22, 13 7:30 PM
Wow, you have unopened black boxes? I always open mine right away; always need necklaces for charging the collections that get me more experience or gold. I wonder if you'll be able to trade those - unopened - when the "friends" feature is enabled?

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Apr 22, 13 8:17 PM
Trade them? ---- great idea!!

jazz905
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

[Post New]by jazz905 on Apr 22, 13 8:30 PM
I also always open mine as they contain items towards collections. There is no other way to open them so guess it will take you a while to open that amount!

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

More efficient way to open black boxes?

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Apr 23, 13 9:59 AM
JBento wrote:You know, the ones with the question mark? I currently have nealry 400 of the things, and I have no great will to open them one by one, as it requires you to keep reopneing the inventory screen over and over and over and - you get the picture.

Is there a way to open multiples of them in one go? Or, at least, to not leave the inventory screen after opening each of them?

And, if there isn't, is there anyway I can beg (BEG!) the devs to implement a way?

And I thought I had a lot at 275 of the dumb things. I tend to open them when I am short of a common item. Yes, it does require the whole process each time, but I live in hope that the developers will listen to complaints and with the next update add a way to open multiple boxes!!

Blessings,

LucyMarie

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Apr 23, 13 10:31 AM
I always open mine right away; always need necklaces for charging the collections that get me more experience or gold

Same here

Go to: