gtits
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

chest in tower

[Post New]by gtits on Apr 22, 13 7:42 PM
I am so darned stuck with this chest in tower...just can't find any direction about making a key or any hints...I have finished two more games and came back to this one...I really want to be able to finish it but I am just too frustrated. Any help would be appreciated

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:chest in tower

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 23, 13 7:53 AM
To open that chest gtits you need the Dummy Hand and the the Runic Glove - thereafter you combine the two items to create and item called, Hand In Glove, that can be used to open the chest.

Spoiler alert!

The dummy hand is in the electrical room with the robot hanging from the ceiling. You need to open his head using the code 3258 and then pluck all the strings inside with the hook and this will grant you the hand.

This will also give you the final hexagon you need which is required for the glove.

The runic glove is in the secret compartment of the airplane, when you approach the place, you should see an area to place all the hexagons you have collected. Then set them in the pattern low, high, low, high to get the glove!

I hope this helps but if you are stuck anywhere, please just post below, I appreciate that I have offered a lot of info here so I am glad to offer further help if needed.

Keeping my fins crossed for you though!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 04/23/2013 at 7:53:59 AM PST

khimes
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

loading the balista

[Post New]by khimes on May 15, 13 5:22 PM
Hi I see that you have helped several people with the game, but I can't figure out how to load the ballista! It says I could use an arrow, but I can't find an arrow anywhere! help!

Go to: