goldenrodfarm
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Treasure Chest

[Post New]by goldenrodfarm on Apr 23, 13 9:19 AM
I took a look at the walk through's, and all of them insist that there is a treasure chest in the hole with the turtle eggs, is that a previous version? It is hard to believe I would miss something that big and they open it before they get the eggs, I already scoffed up the eggs.

pepssy
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Treasure Chest

[Post New]by pepssy on Aug 11, 13 4:31 PM
[b]
goldenrodfarm wrote:I took a look at the walk through's, and all of them insist that there is a treasure chest in the hole with the turtle eggs, is that a previous version? It is hard to believe I would miss something that big and they open it before they get the eggs, I already scoffed up the eggs.

There are 2 sets of eggs in the sand. One has turtle tracks leading away from it and the other ones have a pile of sand on top. You can also get bird's eggs from the cliff in the area near the place where the fire pit is, but on the opposite side. You can get oysters from the pool wall area and coconuts further down the beach, where you can also get the 2 crabs to cook and eat. You also need to catch the fish in the pond and eat it. Mina needs a lot of food.
Post here again if you get stuck again as I will be watching this forum for more people who need help with this game.

Go to: