Re:Tips and Tricks for Supermarket Mania

[Post New]by babybluegill on Oct 31, 08 9:03 PM
i think i'l mgonna have to start a new game

[Post New]by IceQueenTN on Jun 1, 09 9:03 AM
I'm stuck in part 3-3. I keep playing this same part, over and over, and now I have upgraded every way possible, and I'm still not advancing!! Any ideas of why??

NZBloke
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by NZBloke on Oct 14, 09 3:20 PM
I found a tip by mistake. I was on a level where the customers empty the whole shelf. The last customer was a granny and she went to buy a product. I just happened to have a full (holds 7 now) cart. Just before she emptied the produce, I filled it and she kept grabbing it, so I filled it each time just before she finished and she kept grabbing and grabbing and grabbing. I rushed to refill but didn't quite get back in time. Her checkout? Instead of about $100, her bill came to $480!!!!! Great little bonus to take me well past expert!!!

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Oct 18, 09 2:15 PM
NZBloke wrote:I found a tip by mistake. I was on a level where the customers empty the whole shelf. The last customer was a granny and she went to buy a product. I just happened to have a full (holds 7 now) cart. Just before she emptied the produce, I filled it and she kept grabbing it, so I filled it each time just before she finished and she kept grabbing and grabbing and grabbing. I rushed to refill but didn't quite get back in time. Her checkout? Instead of about $100, her bill came to $480!!!!! Great little bonus to take me well past expert!!!

How did you get a cart that holds 7? I bought the $10,000 upgrade and I still only get three. Am I doing something wrong?

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by gtagta on Sep 5, 10 4:07 PM
Have never seen a thumbs up icon at the bottom of the screen: in which screen does it appear, please?

Edited on 09/06/2010 at 10:50:39 PM PST

HHSan
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by HHSan on Jul 16, 12 4:42 AM
gtagta wrote:Have never seen a thumbs up icon at the bottom of the screen: in which screen does it appear, please?

HHSan
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by HHSan on Jul 16, 12 4:48 AM
The thumbs up icon is on the bottom right hand corner of your playing screen. It's not right in the corner, but indented in a bit. I missed it too. It's slightly highlighted. It helps to get you to your goal. Hope this helps you.

HHSan
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by HHSan on Jul 16, 12 5:29 AM
Also, the thumbs up does not appear on every level....

Go to: