The Homeliest Twins

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

The Homeliest Twins

[Post New]by lorie56 on Apr 23, 13 12:10 PM
My first family has the homeliest twins I've ever seen! They are completely bald and have big bug-eyed glasses. I don't know where these kids came from because they don't look like either parent nor are they adopted.

latinavixn
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:The Homeliest Twins

[Post New]by latinavixn on Apr 23, 13 2:21 PM
Hahaha thats hilarious, we might have the same kids lol. One of my families had a son and I have no clue where he came from. He's dressed like a french sailor and wears the largest glasses I've ever seen in my life...lol....gotta love it.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Apr 23, 13 4:12 PM
I just got a boy with a mullet and skull t-shirt...**sigh** He's quite destructive so far too. Guess he's going to be my "problem child."

Not that the previous game had such adorable people but ugh, these new people are so...yes...homely.

Edited on 04/23/2013 at 4:14:55 PM PST

[Post New]by paintingchef on Apr 24, 13 6:09 AM
My mullet child is wearing a karate uniform. I felt I had no choice but to name him Kenny Powers.

gran49
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by gran49 on Apr 24, 13 10:00 AM
Our peeps are definitely interesting! The big, round glasses ( I think) are adorable on little peeps. And I do appreciate the variety and all of the new outfits.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Apr 24, 13 12:17 PM
Hate to tell you gran49 but there's not all that much that's truly new. Most of the people and the outfits are just redesigns of the first VF game. If you compare the images of this game and the previous, they are fairly the same (much to my disappointment when I compared them). I'll grant you though, that the redesigning does make them different enough to appear sort of new if you aren't too familiar with the previous game or hadn't viewed the images.

gran49
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by gran49 on Apr 24, 13 12:40 PM
OrionsRose wrote:Hate to tell you gran49 but there's not all that much that's truly new. Most of the people and the outfits are just redesigns of the first VF game. If you compare the images of this game and the previous, they are fairly the same (much to my disappointment when I compared them). I'll grant you though, that the redesigning does make them different enough to appear sort of new if you aren't too familiar with the previous game or hadn't viewed the images.

I am very well acquainted with VF1. Even though the outfits & peeps may be remakes, to my eyes they are new

[Post New]by turkthesnake on Apr 24, 13 9:14 PM
I might be alone in this but I actually miss the old graphics. Maybe it's because I loved the later VV games so much. I thought their little pixilated forms added to the charm. Now I think their heads look like skulls when they sleep, all the women look pregnant, and some of the guys look too much like girls...

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Apr 25, 13 9:59 PM
You are not alone at all! In fact, I pretty much agree with everything you said. The adult male I got appears to prance everywhere (it doesn't help that his outfit appears to have high-heel wedge shoes) and when I first went to buy him new clothes I actually mistook the male outfit for female because it was so feminine looking. I don't mind some diversity but this was off-putting.

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Apr 26, 13 7:50 AM
When I was looking to adopt my founding peep there were quite a few that I couldn't tell if they were male or female, and the names didn't help to answer the question.

MikoLand
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by MikoLand on Jun 13, 13 11:08 AM
I adopted a very beautiful blond female with locks, blue eyes and a white/yelllow dress, she looked so pretty! And her traits were what I wanted. She married a latino looking guy and they got this cute little babygirl with short blonde hair and a ribbon in her hair, with brown eyes. Just so adorable cus it really looks like she is a mix of them both

[Post New]by mobby01 on Jun 13, 13 8:02 PM
MikoLand wrote:I adopted a very beautiful blond female with locks, blue eyes and a white/yelllow dress, she looked so pretty! And her traits were what I wanted. She married a latino looking guy and they got this cute little babygirl with short blonde hair and a ribbon in her hair, with brown eyes. Just so adorable cus it really looks like she is a mix of them both

That's very nice! I got one generation which the kid looks more like the gardener than both the parents...
I think it's not strange in this game... but really...

MikoLand
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by MikoLand on Jun 14, 13 12:24 AM
omg you think the mother and gardener... lol

FadedLily
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

The Homeliest Twins

[Post New]by FadedLily on Jun 14, 13 6:35 AM
lorie56 wrote:My first family has the homeliest twins I've ever seen! They are completely bald and have big bug-eyed glasses. I don't know where these kids came from because they don't look like either parent nor are they adopted.

I don't have anything at all against bald men, my dad and brother are both more than a little thin on top. But for some reason the little bald kids kinda freak me out! Couldn't they at least have a hint of hair like Charlie Brown, lol! And the big glasses make it even worse (shudder!)

FadedLily
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by FadedLily on Jun 14, 13 6:59 AM
I actually do like the new, improved graphics. But there are a couple things that I find a little irritating.
1. Why does my 3 year old have pronounced hips?
2. Why is the neckline of my girl peep so low that if she had any cleavage, the parts of her body making that shadow would have spilled right on out!
3. And why does the waistband of her skirt/pants ride so low on her very pronounced hips?

I don't mind that a lot of the outfits are updates of the clothes in VF1, they are different enough to make them still interesting.

kayette
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
474 Posts

[Post New]by kayette on Jun 14, 13 5:48 PM
So far the homeliest child I have seen in a family was the girl with bright red hair, freckles and glasses! She had 3 gorgeous sisters but they were all troublemakers!

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jun 15, 13 9:01 AM
You think one is bad kayette? Try triplets who looked like that! And bratty to boot. Glad that generation is over! But I did finally get the trophy for triplets so I guess it wasn't all bad.

kayette
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
474 Posts

[Post New]by kayette on Jun 15, 13 4:29 PM
LOL, now I have a family with really weird looking kids, one adopted. A boy named Spider with spiked yellow hair, a girl with yellow and purple hair named Eudora, and another little boy named Kudos with a Mohawk and wearing the sailor suit! They are little terrors too!

drivin
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by drivin on Jun 22, 13 7:37 AM
I have twin boys with yellow hair that are wearing lederhosen. They were cute as little tykes but as teenagers they are kind of lederhosen wearing hulks.

I had the cutest triplet girls with red bouncy pony tails that were wearing rolled up jeans. They were even cute teenagers. I missed them when they were finally gone.

One of my widowed peeps ended up married to a guy dressed like White Jumpsuit Elvis. That hasn't turned up in any of the later generations or any other families.

[Post New]by VirtualVillaFam on Jun 22, 13 9:29 PM
I had a son named Jack a while back. He didn't look like his parents and had the biggest glasses!

Edit: I also had twins Katy and Rosalina. They looked the exact same and it was quite a struggle telling them apart!

Edited on 06/22/2013 at 9:29:53 PM PST

Go to: