PB2010
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

It's a good thing there's no social services...

[Post New]by PB2010 on Apr 25, 13 2:41 AM
or the police!

I've fed my children horrible candies, slapped them and woken them up to go clean dirt spots.

And now I've just accepted delivery of a parcel for a neighbour's house, and nicked his painting. Got me 25 coins as well!

This game is corrupting my values!

latinavixn
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:It's a good thing there's no social services...

[Post New]by latinavixn on Apr 25, 13 8:45 AM
LOL! Thank you for this post, I laughed so hard, really needed it today too

DeAnna2112
Clownfish
Clownfish
675 Posts

[Post New]by DeAnna2112 on Apr 25, 13 8:51 AM
Rolling over laughing as i choke on my soda

My daughter loves playing the virtual family games and then she tries to get me to play and i set a really bad example every time ...

gran49
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by gran49 on Apr 25, 13 9:33 AM
Thanks for the giggles

I will confess that I drag kids out of bed or away from the supper table to grab collectibles and give them a good slap with the red glove to earn a trophy & coins. This abuse tends to occur during the more financially stressed first generation.

[Post New]by turkthesnake on Apr 25, 13 10:56 AM
LOL!!

If their parents didn't need them for their own happiness, I would have sold the kids to the talent scouts that keep coming to the door for 500 bucks. Not only do I abuse them, I apparently don't think they're worth more than the beds they sleep in!

rozg1966
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by rozg1966 on Apr 25, 13 3:40 PM
turkthesnake wrote:LOL!!

If their parents didn't need them for their own happiness, I would have sold the kids to the talent scouts that keep coming to the door for 500 bucks. Not only do I abuse them, I apparently don't think they're worth more than the beds they sleep in!

LOL! I couldn't resist selling my first kid to the talent scouts I love the fact I can be my complete opposite self in games like this.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Apr 26, 13 7:12 PM
I sold two or three of the first generation kids , apparently I had a super talented first batch of kids because that talent scout was back a bunch of times, but the later generations......

were worthless.....

not one kid did I get an offer for.....

at least I sold while the price was high....

MikoLand
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by MikoLand on Jun 13, 13 11:04 AM
DeAnna2112 wrote:Rolling over laughing as i choke on my soda

My daughter loves playing the virtual family games and then she tries to get me to play and i set a really bad example every time ...

Go to: