Koffie99
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

DL problem solved: delete game so far and

[Post New]by Koffie99 on Apr 25, 13 6:56 AM
start DL again a few hours later. Has worked for me every time. Perhaps too many people are trying at the same time...

elde
Catfish
Catfish
1,597 Posts

Re:DL problem solved: delete game so far and

[Post New]by elde on Apr 25, 13 9:20 AM
Nope, have been trying that all day...... think I'll call it quits after 5 or 6 times

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Apr 25, 13 9:40 AM
May be it's my imagination, but it happened twice: When I download, I am bored, so I open the game manager, and replay some other game. After that, when I close the game I played, suddenly the speed of the newly downloaded game begins to work faster (as if it is envy of the played game),,,today it happened again...

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 25, 13 10:02 AM
Hey elde,

Sorry to hear about those download issues! If your game is still not downloading properly please take a look at the following help article for some tips and tricks:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If the issues persist one of our Reps from Tech Support will take a closer look to help figure out what may be causing the trouble! Just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left to reach them.

I’ll be locking this particular thread to help keep all technical issues in the specific tech thread here, but feel free to post there for any further issues!

Hope this helps!

bfgIzara

Edited on 04/25/2013 at 10:03:32 AM PST

Go to: