exdir
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Returning medicine to the store

[Post New]by exdir on Apr 25, 13 8:44 AM
I have some medicine in my food/medicine tray that I don't need. Is there a way to return it to the store like I could do in VF 1?

rozg1966
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Returning medicine to the store

[Post New]by rozg1966 on Apr 25, 13 3:43 PM
i haven't found a way yet to return any unwanted goods or a way of selling unwanted furniture even. kinda sucks to be stuck with stuff we don't want!

PB2010
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by PB2010 on Apr 25, 13 3:59 PM
Unwanted medicine, I don't think can be sold - but I'm sure it'll come in useful in the future.

A fellow fishy pointed out to sell unwanted furniture, you need to put it into the decoration boxes, then pick it up and dump it outside the gates.

Sadly, buying something in the sales, and then selling it immediately leads to a net loss!

gran49
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by gran49 on Apr 25, 13 5:15 PM
Good question.
I went into my game and had one of my families buy throat lozenges.
What I found is there is no way to return medicine.

If you feel you need the space for something else you can go ahead and give it to a peep to get rid of it. (They will shake their head, but will not be harmed.)

Alternatively the RX can be saved until it is needed. I would not want to waste meds as these can be rather expensive!

Edited on 04/25/2013 at 5:17:45 PM PST

[Post New]by turkthesnake on Apr 25, 13 5:38 PM
I don't believe you can get money back but if you need space in your tray, you can put the unwanted item in the house trash (the trash can in the kitchen). You get asked if you want to throw it away, you say yes, and presto! off to the landfill it goes!

gran49
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by gran49 on Apr 25, 13 6:10 PM
turkthesnake wrote:I don't believe you can get money back but if you need space in your tray, you can put the unwanted item in the house trash (the trash can in the kitchen). You get asked if you want to throw it away, you say yes, and presto! off to the landfill it goes!

Thank you, Now I have learned one more new thing. Had no idea that items could be thrown into the trash!

Still, seems rather wasteful.

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Apr 25, 13 9:54 PM
PB2010 wrote:Unwanted medicine, I don't think can be sold - but I'm sure it'll come in useful in the future.

A fellow fishy pointed out to sell unwanted furniture, you need to put it into the decoration boxes, then pick it up and dump it outside the gates.

Sadly, buying something in the sales, and then selling it immediately leads to a net loss!

You don't need to put an unwanted furniture item in the Decor box. You just have to click on it so that you can move the item. Once you click on it you can move it to the curb.

Go to: