lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

Blue Screen Pop-Ups

[Post New]by lorie56 on Apr 25, 13 2:36 PM
List what different blue-screen pop-ups you've received and what happened with them.

I got a blue screen pop-up that said about sending a report of a list of what is in the toxic room. Don't send the report. My peeps got fined plus three of them ended up being itchy. I no longer had the toxic room when my peeps got this.

gran49
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

Blue Screen Pop-Ups

[Post New]by gran49 on Apr 25, 13 3:09 PM
lorie56 wrote:List what different blue-screen pop-ups you've received and what happened with them.

I got a blue screen pop-up that said about sending a report of a list of what is in the toxic room. Don't send the report. My peeps got fined plus three of them ended up being itchy. I no longer had the toxic room when my peeps got this.

Same here !

I enjoy being surprised by the results of making a choice. Hey..at least the EPA sent my peeps a tube of cortisone cream....if I had not sent the report in it would not have been as funny as it turned out to be

These will be fun for some to share, However, I won't read about them myself since I want to have the surprise of discovering what happens and what pops up.

Edited on 04/25/2013 at 3:10:37 PM PST

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

Re:Blue Screen Pop-Ups

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Apr 28, 13 8:19 PM
yeah if you don't report to the EPA ALL my peeps got sick as opposed to the one when I did report to the epa....

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Apr 28, 13 9:16 PM
autumn_leaf wrote:yeah if you don't report to the EPA ALL my peeps got sick as opposed to the one when I did report to the epa....

When I reported it three of my four peeps became itchy. I did get one free tube of the cortisone cream but had to buy 2 other tubes.

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on May 1, 13 9:55 AM
I got one today about a little boy who claimed that he was a bug whisperer and could make bugs appear for I forget how many coins. My peeps said ok. Spolier: Two bugs that I didn't have appeared at the bottom of the yard. One was a regular bug and the other was an uncommon bug.

latinavixn
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by latinavixn on May 1, 13 11:08 AM
lorie56 wrote:I got one today about a little boy who claimed that he was a bug whisperer and could make bugs appear for I forget how many coins. My peeps said ok. Spolier: Two bugs that I didn't have appeared at the bottom of the yard. One was a regular bug and the other was an uncommon bug.

Reply-spoiler:

oh wow, so it wasnt a scam then,...I had that same kid show up with one of my families and I turned him away because I thought it was a scam.... I hope he comes back lol

yve501
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by yve501 on May 1, 13 1:21 PM
I got an apology addressed to wifey from the adoption agency regretting that she was upset because hubby had made an inquiry. Since they were both 50 with 5 kids I thought that was a bit cheeky of him .

Oh. I also took advantage of the bug whisperer and got 2 very good results. But be careful they were both very close to the bins and almost hidden by the pop-up bar.

Edited on 05/01/2013 at 1:23:27 PM PST

[Post New]by cassandra63 on May 2, 13 2:07 AM
I confessed all when the EPA came knocking to investigate. They ended up cleaning the room for free and never deducted the threatened fine. Wondering if I should wait for termite control!

latinavixn
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by latinavixn on May 2, 13 7:13 AM
The wife in one of my families received this blue pop up just now....

Subject: Funny

Thought you would find this funny... forwarded message follows:

A couple had been married for 45 years and had raised a brood of 11 children and was blessed with 22 grandchildren. When asked the secret for staying together all that time, the wife replied, 'Many years ago we made a promise to each other: The first one to pack up and leave had to take all of the kids.'

-From your joke of the day friend...

Hahaha...wonder how this would work in real life lol

Go to: