Games similar to Treasure Masters

[Post New]by madisonloui on Feb 27, 09 10:34 AM
Has anyone found another game out there that is similar in format and back and forth searches like Treasure Masters? except Return to Ravenhurst; done that one too.

Re:Games similar to Treasure Masters

[Post New]by Pagal60 on Mar 23, 09 11:33 AM
You should try Mortimer Beckett. there are 2 different ones. a bit different from treasure masters but i absolutely loved them. you have to find pieces of hints and put them together and sometimes you use them in different rooms.

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Mar 23, 09 12:03 PM
Welcome to the pond fishies and happy gaming. Magic Enclopedia is another game like Treasure Masters. I enjoyed both of these as well as the games you mentioned.

Charm

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Mar 23, 09 12:06 PM
Big fish doesn't carry the Moritem Beckett games. I have played them on Real Player and have had no problems playing them but I just don't like going or buying from them, but Big Fish won't be getting thses games

Charm

nursegay
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by nursegay on May 24, 09 9:53 AM
Hi Madisonloui - I really enjoyed Annabel, and am working my way through the Dream Chronicles saga, which get better with each one. All of these involve going back and forth: I thought Annabel was really cool - the graphics were great - and was sorry when it ended. Happy Gaming. Isn't this fun?

[Post New]by 1derfulone2 on May 28, 09 1:45 PM
Yeah, I'm waiting for Big Fish to come out with more games similar to this. I love when I go to other parts of the game to find bits and pieces of a puzzle and love the graphics. Come on Big Fish...what's taking you so long?

cnmoore
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by cnmoore on Jan 24, 10 10:34 PM
You would enjoy Samantha Swift. There are several in that series. I think Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena might be my favorite.

Azada is another.

Edited on 01/24/2010 at 10:35:06 PM PST

[Post New]by 1derfulone2 on May 25, 11 3:46 PM
Yeah, bought that one but looking for more.

Go to: