chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Confused about which items to buy in the golf shop

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Apr 26, 13 8:30 AM
I keep playing the levels over and over because I will be going great and then I buy something from the golf shop and I can't win the course. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Confused about which items to buy in the golf shop

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 26, 13 10:12 AM
That definitely sounds odd, chevyqueen!

One of our Reps from our Mobile Support can definitely work with you directly to help figure out what may be happening with the game. To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

I hope this is helpful and good luck!

bfgIzara

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 4, 13 11:24 AM
I am really confused about this too. I have restarted the game three times!

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 4, 13 12:51 PM
Hi chevyqueen,

That definitely sounds confusing!

Troubleshooting is limited here on the Forums, but if you write in to Tech Support then a Mobile Rep will be able to take a closer look to help and figure that out!

Just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left to reach them.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 6, 13 3:55 AM
It's not a tech problem. (At least I don't think it is). In this game you have to buy certain upgrades from the gift shop. If you don't buy the right upgrades you will get stuck and can't advance further. On each course you are given 1 to 3 stars. In order to advance to the next section you have to have a certain amount of stars. Thank you for the suggestion.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 8, 13 10:12 AM
Hi chevyqueen!

From my understanding of the game those purchases are not required, however they can be supplemental to help you win a level and get the needed number of stars to move on.

I would suggest trying and playing the levels again and seeing what happens without those purchases.

If you'd ever like more specialized help with the game a Rep from Customer Support would be happy to take a closer look and offer some specific suggestions for you.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 8, 13 4:02 PM
Thank you!

Go to: