lorialcorn2006
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

I have a stupid question

[Post New]by lorialcorn2006 on Apr 26, 13 9:08 AM
I really love this exact kind of game play its not to fast for me and I am searching for a game like it . I have tried a few like roads of rome but they are so fast they give me a nervous break down . I have both these Adelantado games could someone recommend a game to me that's like them.I am new to time management games having given up the hidden object games so I need a little help in picking out one like these thanks in advance

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

Re:I have a stupid question

[Post New]by Badut on Apr 27, 13 2:20 AM
Oh, thats not stupid at all

Most of these games goes a little fast because thats sort of the point he he . But some of them have an option for playing without a timer. I dont know any games like Adelantado - it is really unique. But I can highly recommend Royal Envoy and My Kingdom for the princess.

Happy gaming

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Apr 27, 13 2:57 AM
Definitely try Hero Of The Kingdom,and The Promised Land.I think of all these as 'Questing Games' not Time Management, is there an option to play Adelantado timed?
I didn't even know it! Anyway for similar gameplay[untimed] try
Wandering Willows
The Island: Castaway 1 & 2
Gemini Lost
Tradewinds,2
Tradewinds Legacy
Tradewinds Odysssey
Tradewinds Caravans
and Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains,or the same game but with an added Christmas tree to decorate-Great Adventures: Xmas Edition.

lorialcorn2006
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by lorialcorn2006 on Apr 27, 13 10:46 AM
Thank you both Ill look into those games

cc_callie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cc_callie on May 1, 13 6:01 AM
Soblessed, thank you so much for recommending Wandering Willows - I'm now completely addicted!!

tanawill
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by tanawill on May 17, 13 7:09 PM
I can't recommend Totem Tribe highly enough. The Westward games are very good too.

theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by theoldbag on May 20, 13 10:35 AM
My all time favorite PROMISED LAND It is so much fun and lots to do, The little people and so cute and bigger than these rascals Try it!

Nocturne
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Nocturne on Jun 2, 13 7:16 PM
I liked playing Island Tribe (1-4)--but start with 1 so you get the idea of what to do and the first one is the easiest. I usually play in relaxed mode first to see if I like a game and if the stress level is minimal (I don't need any more stress in my life).

Go to: