blank screen error

[Post New]by khandijones on Apr 26, 13 3:19 PM
Played game in the past, but now it won't work. I get a black screen and can hear music playing but nothing else

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:blank screen error

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 26, 13 3:21 PM
Hi khandijones,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear that you're running into that error. Those types of problems can have a few causes, but our help article here has recommendations on updating programs and drivers which might get the game running normally:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those tips aren't working, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can look further into that for you.

Hopefully that helps!

bfgSeine

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on May 6, 13 2:19 PM
me too. trying to play and get a black screen - I uninstalled and reinstalled, but still nothing.

johanna9
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by johanna9 on May 7, 13 2:07 PM
me too, even tried installing directx with it but made no difference

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 7, 13 2:40 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear those steps didn't help. To receive more personalized help, I recommend contacting our Tech Support Team. They can look into that for you and hopefully get the game working properly so you can enjoy it!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by ToodlesMom on Oct 14, 13 4:08 PM
I tried everything that tech support said to do. They gave me a free coupon to buy a new game but that still doesn't fix this game. I really liked playing it. If several people are having the same problem, there is a problem with the game. PLEASE fix it.!!!!!!!

[Post New]by hpeach51 on Oct 18, 13 5:45 PM
I am having the same problem I bought the game cause I wanted to play it and I can't cause I get a blank screen and sound....So that is money wasted and I haven't been reembursted.

[Post New]by jaybee41 on Feb 28, 14 3:48 PM
i am trying to play this game as well, all i get is a black screen, music and thats it, can you please fix this game for us?

[Post New]by ejd1972 on Apr 24, 14 9:10 AM
I just bought this game and I only get a blank screen. Is the tech group checking it out??

[Post New]by ppeters on Jun 3, 14 8:37 AM
I have purchased The White House as these others have and am having the same problem. I haven't been able to play it because all I get is sound and blank screen. Please help

[Post New]by modtour7ny on Jun 26, 14 5:43 PM
Same issue.. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling.. get music but black screen

All these people having same issue.. Something is wrong with the game

Go to: