bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 27, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

atroya
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Welcome to Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by atroya on May 13, 13 2:59 PM
I seem to be the only one having trouble with this game. All going well till the tunnels. Hint button not recharging.
Found the yellow square to get into the Treasury but unable to reset tiles and cannot see the pattern any more on the shield.
I have an stone axe and 3 stone tiles and the special knife.
Have put a small skull onto wall above door but cannot find how to reset the levels of the skulls
I have uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing has changed

I also think the strategy section is not very accurate and is hard to follow.
Can any one help, I am going round and round getting irritated? Thanks
Atroya

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on May 16, 13 7:08 AM
get in touch with TECH support and they will help you.....................

[Post New]by agthomas on Jul 16, 13 10:49 PM
Hi, I'm in a Latin American country, in a cave. There is a large lever (that looks like a huge nail) that I am supposed to be able to take from the wall, according to the strategy guide. I can't take it with our without a tool. Help??

[Post New]by agthomas on Jul 16, 13 11:53 PM
Well, I still haven't solved that one, but I have gotten enough further to get stuck again. The bird swiped my bee, but I didn't have the wheat to give it to get the bee back. Now, I have wheat, no bird, and no 4th bee.

What now, Powers That Be? Should I give up on this game and get my money back?

Thanks,
Amy

[Post New]by Harrington on Jul 27, 13 4:15 PM
So I just barely started the game and the Guide and Walkthrough are both offering a solution to the basement door lock that does not work no matter how many times I double check my notes and re-do the directions.
When I start the solution, the puzzle goes along according to directions until step # 11 or #12, when it re-sets to the beginning. Frustrating.
I'll be the first to admit the problem may be with me, but this is the second time in the last week that a puzzle solution has either been obviously (and wildly) incorrect or hasn't worked for me. If anyone can point out where I'm going wrong here, I'd appreciate it.

Correction: The trouble starts at the 18th or 19th step in the solution offered by the Guide and Walkthrough.

Edited on 07/27/2013 at 6:11:03 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 4, 13 1:19 AM
For folks having trouble with the lever or the bird, that was a glitch in the game that has been fixed with a rebuild. Just uninstall your game and reinstall it and you should be right back where you left off, this time able to get the lever and the wheat to the bird.

Harrington, others have mentioned in another thread that the SG instructions are wrong. You will either have to just plow through and figure it out on your own, or skip it. Sorry.

Go to: