Salt + Skulls 2,2

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Apr 27, 13 11:46 PM
I can't get the needed 5th oratory, so even tho I have all the secrets and the last ball needed, I can't talk to the last stone idol.
I gave up on the timer and went over *every* bit of screen on all levels and areas, and no luck.

Help!

Or guess I'll have to sit through the entire walkthrough.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Salt + Skulls 2,2

[Post New]by ricoblade on Apr 28, 13 2:39 AM
Hi - I posted this on another thread about this level (called Level 7), hope it helps:

Hi all - a bit more detail on the Stones:

Strength:

1 - In the 1st cavern revealed by paying the 2 Altars of Earth
2 - Given by the Survivor in a Cage in the top left of the screen revealed by the Stone Totem which is revealed by upgrading the Watchtower on the hill to 2 stars
3 - On the ground surrounded by Pots revealed by the Stone Totem next to Itchel
4 - In a Pot near the Cart Workshop revealed by the Stone Totem across the ravine, the bridge across the ravine revealed by the Altar of Earth
5 - In the 2nd cavern revealed by the Levers

Oratory:

1 - Given by the Survivor in a Cage in the top right of the screen revealed by repairing the 3 star Watchtower
2 - Given by the Altar of Earth that you can pay now you've got the 1st Oratory Stone
3 - Given by Itchel for performing his 3 tasks
4 - Given by the Chief in the 2nd cavern

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Apr 29, 13 10:01 PM
Thanks! Somehow the first time I couldn't get past the Chief to get the jewel after finishing the quest, but it worked the second time.

Like the game, but the timer is a killer!

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on Jul 14, 13 11:35 PM
I need help with this too. You need 6 strength to finish the game and I have 5 (same ones listed above, but have no idea where to get the 6th one???? Did you find it?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jul 15, 13 1:07 AM
Hi - there are 5 Strength Stones as listed but you start at Strength Level 1 so the first stone you find takes you to Level 2 and the last one to Level 6, which is what you need to finish the level.

Go to: