Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Villa restoration

[Post New]by chapmana3 on Apr 29, 13 11:51 AM
I have reached level 50 and got no where enough money. Could anyone help

[Post New]by dddlealna on Apr 29, 13 6:52 PM
I have the new, bug fixed version, and I think the maximum amount for one repair on mine is about 40k. At level 38, (some gold, some silver, some bronze finish times) I have done most of the "cheap" repairs.

chapmana3 - have you done all the levels with a gold time? Or replayed levels to improve times? I believe that garners more money.

[Post New]by senevabu6 on May 13, 13 2:57 PM
I want to pose the same question. I have played this game now under four different names. My times get better at each level but I never seem to be able to do restoration that cost more than $15,000.

I don't see how I can gather more money/points when the games responds so slowly to do certain things, and the accumulated money/points carry forward during some levels but during other levels you start over from 0.

I love this game. I find it interesting, relaxing and plain fun. But not being able to restore the Villa is frustrating.

Maybe the developers can offer some tips!!

I would really appreciate some advice.

Thanks, Myra

[Post New]by JustMe00 on May 15, 13 10:32 AM
You just need to get gold with blue ribbons. I finished the villa and have 100K left at level 48. If you get stuck, look at the tips posted in this forum for each level.

[Post New]by senevabu6 on May 16, 13 11:50 AM
May 16, 2013 Update:

Last night, I finally figured out some of how you acquire money to repair the villa.

When the game takes you back to the map at the end of each level, it sometimes adds the previous level monies earned to the present.

I got over $30,000 twice last night in this way.

I have not solved all of the issues, but this was definitely a plus.

[Post New]by FrankFrank on May 18, 13 7:39 AM
senevabu6 wrote:May 16, 2013 Update:

Last night, I finally figured out some of how you acquire money to repair the villa.

When the game takes you back to the map at the end of each level, it sometimes adds the previous level monies earned to the present.

I got over $30,000 twice last night in this way.

I have not solved all of the issues, but this was definitely a plus.

I was just looking in the forum today because this never happens to me, and I can't find a level (gold or otherwise) that I can achieve a score high enough to get the bigger villa upgrades, and my bank doesn't accumulate - it's only ever the amount I won off the last level I played.

Any tips or is there a fix in a different version? =)

Thanks, guys!

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Jul 2, 13 12:34 PM
I'm 58K over the amount needed to do the Villa, and I've not even started level 49 yet. Just an FYI.

Go to: