mr7933
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

perfect match

[Post New]by mr7933 on Apr 28, 13 1:05 PM
I saw in the upgrades that you can change a persons career. If they are already married, can you change careers until you find one that matches their spouse to get the trophy?

PB2010
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:perfect match

[Post New]by PB2010 on Apr 28, 13 4:35 PM
At 1,200 a go, it's very expensive and there are so many jobs, one of which is randomly selected for you. I just accidentally agreed to marry a guy to my gal, who doesn't earn much money, so I changed his job - but he still doesn't earn much money. I can't afford to keep randomly checking unfortunately.

Shame you can't divorce...

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

Re:perfect match

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Apr 28, 13 5:43 PM
the ironic thing is that I had six children to choose from, picked one, and the first marriage proposal she got was from a guy who had the same job as one of her sisters....!!!!

dang it...

Edited on 04/28/2013 at 5:44:01 PM PST

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

perfect match

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on May 27, 14 4:37 PM
mr7933 wrote:I saw in the upgrades that you can change a persons career. If they are already married, can you change careers until you find one that matches their spouse to get the trophy?

I accidentally hit change job instead of career upgrade and it turned out to be the same profession as the spouse but this did not earn the trophy, so you have to marry into it is my guess.

Go to: