Head Chart?

[Post New]by pamelaann417 on Apr 28, 13 1:41 PM
Is there a head chart for this game like there is for VF1? The head chart for VF1 let you know what parents would likely make which children.

Re:Head Chart?

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Apr 28, 13 2:36 PM
There is a head chart (find it the same way you would have in VF1), however, I found that only 1 of my 4 kids actually fell into the proper placement between their parents so I'm guessing they must have changed that feature to have more diversity. I was disappointed, personally.

[Post New]by pamelaann417 on Apr 28, 13 3:57 PM
That is disappointing, I used to like that feature with VF1. Too bad.

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Apr 29, 13 3:53 AM
the head chart seems to be changed, because i was trying to get rainbow haired children. i paired a rainbow haired woman with the bald guy with glasses. the closest i've got to the parents is one bald, no glasses child. the others are all different: an auburn boy, & 2 honey haired children, i forget the other but most were all somewhere in the middle of the chart & nowhere near the parents, which are adjacent heads.

Edited on 04/29/2013 at 3:54:45 AM PST

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Apr 29, 13 8:07 AM
I liked when my peeps had kids in VF1 and they looked like the father or the mother. Now my peeps have kids and I think "Where did that kid come from?" Makes you wonder what the mailman looks like.

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Apr 29, 13 9:05 AM
i have a boy in one family who looks like his dad. but maybe more random children than VF1.

[Post New]by pamelaann417 on Apr 29, 13 10:23 AM
I'm having trouble finding the head chart, would someone be kind enough to post it here. Thank you for your trouble!

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Apr 30, 13 5:43 AM
look in the game folder in program files 86 it's in the images folder. it's called bigheads00.

[Post New]by pamelaann417 on Apr 30, 13 9:02 AM
Thanks for the info!

[Post New]by pamelaann417 on May 6, 13 10:19 AM
I have the rainbox haired girl and the bald guy as parents and they hae 5 red and black haired children. I'm guessing the head chart means zip when it comes to what children they will have. Is there anyway to have children that look similar to the parents?

[Post New]by pamelaann417 on May 6, 13 10:20 AM
Opps, I meant rainbow haired...not rainbox.

kayette
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
474 Posts

[Post New]by kayette on Jun 2, 13 5:06 PM
I started with a blue haired mom and a blue spiky hairdo dad, thinking they'd have a kid that looked similar... nope, I got a boy with a half shaved head and red floppy hair. I sorta like him though, he's 18 now and very helpful around the house. In one of my other families, the oldest boy looks very similar to dad, his sister doesn't look too much like either parent, the adopted kid stands out as totally unlike anyone else, and the new baby looks like he will be similar to his dad and brother.

FadedLily
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by FadedLily on Jun 7, 13 3:35 PM
I haven't had this happen here, but in VF1 I'd occasionally have an adopted child who looked very much the father of the family, hmmmm.....

Go to: