Mac

Mac

[Post New]by SpikeySmokey on Apr 29, 13 7:01 AM
I have a big problem playing this game. After downloading only half of the game seems to work. Such a shame as it appears to be a great game. Do I have this problem because I am playing the game in VMWare Fusion on my Mac? Or do others also have this problem?

Re:Mac

[Post New]by yankeesonlygirl on Jul 9, 13 12:11 PM
I run it on a Mac and I had allot of problems. The screen flickered. The mouse did not work and so on. I got through it okay. I just think allot of these games are not going to run right an all the Macs. Even if you meet the requirements they still will not run right.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Mac

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 9, 13 1:58 PM
Hi SpikeySmokey and yankeesonlygirl,

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with the game running well on your Mac. There may be a few different things causing problems like that, so I recommend first checking out the help article we have here:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If the tips there aren't helping, our Mac Support Team will be happy to look into that further for you.

We also have a dedicated technical issues thread for the game already, so I'll go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post any problems with the game here.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: