Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

This One's A Bit Buggy - Anyone Else Have This Problem?

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Apr 29, 13 8:44 AM
For the most part the game play on this one is fairly smooth; the graphics are easy on the eyes and it does not overtax the brain, which makes it great for relaxing.

One problem: in several scenes I have gotten stuck with an inventory full of tools and no way to use them; no matter where I put either the tool or just the cursor, I could find no blue sparkles to indicate where a tool should be used. I had to shut down and restart the game; this fixes the problem and allows me to continue, but I have done it four times already and frankly it is getting a bit old.

Just out of curiosity has anyone else run across this issue?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:This One's A Bit Buggy - Anyone Else Have This Problem?

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 29, 13 11:40 AM
Hi Scottsteaux63,

I'm sorry to hear the interactive areas of the game aren't working correctly for you.

Because that's part of the display and video aspect of the game, it might help to check for updates to your video card and graphics drivers. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

Our Tech Support Team will also be happy to take a look at what's going on and work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: