Kjj78
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Burger bustle 2 level 6-1 problem!

[Post New]by Kjj78 on Apr 29, 13 1:10 PM
Please help- for some reason you can't get through level 6-1 as the customers don't ask for the 3 orders that you need to complete for the level! I've played it for over 20mins arrrrrhhhhh

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Burger bustle 2 level 6-1 problem!

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 29, 13 1:59 PM
Hi Kjj78,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear you're running into problems on that level. So other Fishies can swim by with tips that might help, I'll go ahead and move this thread over to the game specific Forum for Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics. Hopefully Fishies playing the game will be able to help out with that so you can get past that part!

bfgSeine

Edited on 04/29/2013 at 1:59:41 PM PST

[Post New]by greenbeene on May 11, 13 1:22 PM
Same problem here. I think it is a technical issues since no one orders that burger ever. I played for over 15 minutes several times

ZoeR
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeR on May 17, 13 8:39 AM
Mine isn't working either, and I've paid for my game on my iPhone.

[Post New]by salmanand64 on May 17, 13 11:52 PM
I keep searching how to fix his with no elp. Very frustrated

[Post New]by alipurry on May 19, 13 3:37 PM
I can't get through the level as customers aren't asking for the orders. Played for 30 and gave up. Please fix as its such a good game.

[Post New]by chester99888 on May 19, 13 11:38 PM
Same problem here!
Customers won't order the burger you need to complete the level!
Somewhere after playing over 40 mins a customer FINALLY ordered the burger.... But 20 more minutes and still two more burgers to go.....
Gave up.
Someone PLEASE fix this!!!!

[Post New]by Suchagirlygirl on May 25, 13 8:06 PM
I have been playing this level for 90 MINUTES hoping it would fix itself. This is crazy!

[Post New]by Ilhamb on May 27, 13 9:51 AM
Same problem. Is it fixed y et???

[Post New]by Lilkaywee1 on May 27, 13 10:46 AM
I'm having the same problems as well. It's a fun game and it's a shame , what's more annoying I paid for mine as well. Please get something sorted soon.

[Post New]by salmanand64 on May 27, 13 9:45 PM
Finally got through 6-1. Now 6-8 doing the same thing. With 6-1, I ad to play it over and over for an hour at a time before the order came up. Do I have to do he same with 6-8?

[Post New]by Rootbeerstand on Jun 4, 13 4:40 PM
Omg! I've been playing level 6/1 for days now. The customers will not order the chicken sandwiches. I have all the upgrades except article 4. Because I don't have enough money to purchase it. I have all gold stars on all levels except 4-7. ( Which has also been super annoying) I don't have enough money. I have 634 need 660. Idk what to do,please help.

[Post New]by Gamefan46 on Jul 6, 13 10:22 AM
I too had problems with level 6-1. I played for 125 minutes before I was finally able to end the level. I think the last one on level 6 has the same problem. Stopped playing after 30 minutes. This has to be a flaw in the game.

[Post New]by nikknakk8 on Jul 9, 13 10:04 AM
So my question is this I just brought the game for my iphone last week and have been having this problem is it a developer problem or the distributor problem and what is going to be done about it?

[Post New]by JamieDH on Sep 15, 13 7:59 PM
Clearly they are not going to fix this issue. That's just poor customer service!

[Post New]by Hanjane01 on Nov 18, 13 9:48 AM
Same problem with 6-8 , played over 60 mins

[Post New]by Charlette98 on Jan 13, 14 11:52 PM
Me too I tried several times and had it played until 45 mins but customers are not ordering the given orders to finish. .... Please do something about this since it's a good game but unfortunately I am frustrated with thi technical issue.....

[Post New]by Theshoelady7 on Feb 8, 14 6:03 PM
I seen a lot of users in the ratings section in the App Store say that using the 4th serving table that you have to buy in the store is the secret to making the customers order the foods required to complete the level 6-1. I had to restart the game over to make sure I have enough to buy it. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by lolagranolacan on Jul 25, 14 5:04 PM

In the store, buy the article x 4. It gives you a fourth table on the far left.

Premake the burger type you need to sell.

When the blue bar under the table is full, place your premade burger on the table. It will force either an existing customer to change their order to whatever is on the table, or the next customer will order it.

You have to wait for the blue bar to recharge, so don't waste the extra table on anything that's not required to close the store.

Repeat until you've sold the needed amount.

Go to: