bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

UPDATE! New PC version available - April 29, 2013

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 29, 13 4:30 PM
Hi Fishies,

We have an updated PC version available for Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition! This new version fixes issues with the lever and feeding the bird in chapter 5.

*Please note that if you are experiencing these issues, you will need to start the game with a new player profile after updating for these changes to take effect.*

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game, steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Edited on 04/29/2013 at 4:43:21 PM PST

Re:UPDATE! New PC version available - April 29, 2013

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Apr 30, 13 3:21 PM
Happy they got a fix, for those fishie's that needed one, I played the entire game, plus bonus, and didn't come across any issues at all .

Pretty COOL game, from new developers that I have never come across before .
At first it was a bit frustrating, but once I got further into it, I totally ENJOYED playing this one .

If you had technical problems with this game, try the fix, the game is well worth it .

Warlady1
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Warlady1 on May 1, 13 5:41 PM
I don't know what version I have but I just purchased it a few days ago. I was almost finished with the main game...went back in today to play it and my entire history was completely gone! It knew my name but was starting from the beginning. To heck with this. I want a refund!!!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 3, 13 2:52 AM
Hi Warlady1,

Having had that happen to me, I know how you feel so please pop a message through to Customer Support who will be glad to help you with this.

Thank you,

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by WeNdYisME on May 16, 13 12:06 PM
This has happened to me with a few games, one being Houdini right at the end.. I detest having to replay game time that I have already taken the time to play.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 17, 13 12:37 PM
Hi WeNdYisME and welcome to the Pond!

I can definitely understand how starting the game over would be frustrating.

If you'd prefer not to start a new player profile our Customer Support Team will be happy to offer some alternative options for this game.

Just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left to reach them.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by steve757 on May 19, 13 2:21 PM
Good news (at least for me!)...
I didn't have to start over!
I just installed the latest version over my older version...and the scene with the pickaxe worked.
Yea
Now did anyone ever get the Houdini game to work?

Go to: